3 days / 2 nights
Myanmar is located in South East Asia bordering the People’s Republic of China on the North and North East, Laos on the East, Thailand on the South East, Bangladesh on the West and India on the North West. It is also strategically located between South Asia and South East Asia. More interestingly, Myanmar is sandwiched between the two most populous nations in the World– China and India. Bangladesh, 5 times smaller in size with a population 3 times larger than Myanmar, is another of her neighbours. The former, unlike Myanmar is not blessed with abundant natural resources, in addition to which she has the misfortune to be battered by natural disasters almost every year.
- Hotel accommodation 02 nights with breakfast and based on twin or double sharing
- Private transportation with English speaking guide
- Entrance fee for sightseeing as indicated
- Meals other than mentioned (Breakfast)
- Mineral water for every day
- 01 FOC for tour leader from group 15+1 to up (based on twin sharing)
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All other service not stated in the program
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
Arrive at Yangon International Airport, welcome by our tour guide. Check in to hotel. Afternoon tour of Yangon includes Karaweik Hall a Royal barge on the Royal Lake for photo stop, Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha. Drive in downtown visit China Town with the fruit market and Yangon’s city center covering World famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation.
After breakfast at hotel, morning tour; visit to Botahtaung Pagoda, Nanthida jetty and watch the traffic on the Yangon River. Here luxury cruise liners come to berth at this jetty quite often. Proceed to Yangon’s City center featuring Sule Pagoda and colonial buildings and National Museum. Afternoon tour; visit to Kaba Aye (World’s Peace) Pagoda, Mahapasana Cave and LawkaChantharArbayarLaba Muni Buddha Image (Kyauktawgyi) and White Elephant camp. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to airport for your departure flight.
Meal: BreakfastTour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.