3 days / 2 nights
Yangon in Depth
- Hotel accommodation 02 nights with breakfast and based on twin or double sharing
- Private transportation with English speaking guide
- Boat for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fee for sightseeing as indicated
- Meals other than mentioned (Breakfast)
- Mineral water for every day
- 01 FOC for tour leader from group 15+1 to up (based on twin sharing)
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All other service not stated in the program
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
Arrive at Yangon International Airport, welcome by our tour guide. Check in to hotel. Afternoon tour of Yangon includes Karaweik Hall a Royal barge on the Royal Lake for photo stop, Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha. Drive in downtown visit China Town with the fruit market and Yangon’s city center covering World famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Meal: NoneTour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
After breakfast at the hotel, leave Yangon and enjoy a scenic journey by road to Bago, 80km to the north west of Yangon. Bago is an ancient capital of a former Mon kingdom dating back to the 6th century. Sightseeing in Bago includes the beautiful 55-meter long reclining Buddha, Shwethalyaung, and the Mon style Shwemawdaw Pagoda, one of the most venerated in Myanmar. Its spire stands 114m high and is taller even than the Shwedagon Pagoda. Also visit the well-restored former palace Kambozathadi. End the tour of Bago with a walk around the colourful Bago Market. On the way back to Yangon, visit the Allied War Cemetery near Htaukkyan, the final resting place for over 27,000 allied soldiers, and a local woven bamboo factory. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
After breakfast at hotel, if time permit, proceed to Syriam (Thanlyin), a rural town outside the capital Yangon. Enjoy a scenic 50 minutes’ drive to Kyauk Tan Village. You will embark on a boat to Yele Paya (Midstrean Pagoda) set on a tiny island in the middle of the river. The Yele Pagoda is also one of the most favorite destinations of Buddhist devotees as well as tourists because of its sacred and splendid beauty. (Please note that you need to take your shoes off as the path can be slippery). On the way back to Yangon, we will visit Kyaik Khauk Pagoda and then transfer to airport for your departure flight.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.