8 days / 7 nights
WILDLIFE TOUR OF ASSAM (Manas 2N – Nameri 2N – Kaziranga 2N – Guwahati 1N)
Manas National Park a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a tiger reserve. The one-hour Elephant safari will take us to the dense and narrow paths to increasing the chances of animal sighting. Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- One elephant safari & one jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- VIP Darshan in Kamakhya Temple Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Guwahati Airport / Rly station – Manas (150 kms / 5 hrs.)
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Manas National Park a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a tiger reserve. The focus point of Manas National Park is the enchanting Manas River, named after the serpent goddess Manasa. It is the largest Himalayan tributary of the mighty Brahmaputra. It lies on the international border with Bhutan. The National Park was designated as a Tiger Reserve in 1973 which is famous for its majestic Tiger and Golden Leaf Monkey discovered only a few decades ago. It is a paradise for bird lovers, many birds which can be seen here are the Giant Hornbills, Pheasants, Jungle Fowl, Scarlet Minivet, Partridge, Florican and variety of water birds. Arrive & check-in to the hotel. Enjoy the vicinity around the resort with the amount of time. Overnight stay at Manas.
Manas National Park
This morning we will start our day little early and will move to the Elephant boarding point for our first Jungle ride (subject to availability) to the Manas National Park on an Elephant back. The one-hour Elephant safari will take us to the dense and narrow paths to increasing the chances of animal sighting. Later we will return to the hotel/resort for fresh-n-up and breakfast. After breakfast we will be ready for our half day Jeep Safari to the national park between Bansbari to Mathanguri Range. Return to hotel and rest of the day at leisure. In the later afternoon, proceed for a nature walk in and around the park. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Jungle Safari in Manas National Park officially opens from 01st November but May & October (Partially Open), November to April (Best season), June to September (Closed).
Manas – Nameri (343 kms / 7 hrs.)
After breakfast proceed for Nameri National Park. It is located on the banks of the river Jia Bhoralli on the northern side of the Brahmaputra on the foothills of the great Himalayas in the District of Sonitpur, it is another Tiger Reserve and also a bird lovers’ paradise with more than 376 species of birds. On arrival check in to the hotel / resort. Evening free for leisure. Bonfire and traditional dances can be arranged on extra cost. Overnight stay at Nameri.
Nameri National Park
After breakfast we will go on a fascinating river rafting on Jia Bhoralli River. For the same we will drive from the resort towards the river upstream, from where we will enjoy the downstream rafting on the inflatable raft. Here we will have a chance to see a lot of migratory waterfowl and if you are so lucky then one can even spot the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Elephant on the banks of the river from the boat. The stretch of rafting will take around two hours. After the river rafting return to the camp/resort/hotel. Afternoon we will go on a nature trail along the reserve. Here we will be accompanied with the knowledgeable forest guides and armed forest guards. The forest treks are the best way to explore the Nameri National Park as it allows you to get very close to the wildlife life. Here once can spot the rare species of white-winged wood ducks and the great hornbill. Evening return to the camp/resort/hotel. Overnight stay at Nameri.
Nameri – Kaziranga (90 kms / 3 hrs.)
This early morning, proceed to explore Nameri National Park by trekking around the outer fringe of the forest. Return to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast at hotel, drive to Kaziranga National Park, the home of “One Horned Rhinoceros”, check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga National Park
Early morning explore any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Return to the resort for breakfast. Mid-morning at leisure. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the National Park. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga National Park – Guwahati (220 kms / 5 hrs.)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at your hotel. In evening we suggest an optional tour of Golden sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra (Direct Payment by own). Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Hotel – Guwahati Airport / Rly Station
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
Parashuram Resort or Similar, Siroy Lily Resort or Similar or similar
Birina Hotel or Similar, Bon Villa or Similar, Bonroja Resort or Similar, Borgos Resort or Similar, Cygnett Inn Repose Hotel or Similar, D'Courtyard Resort or Similar, Dcourtyard Resort or Similar, Dhanshree Resort or Similar, Eco Camp Nameri Resort or Similar, Florican Cottage Hotel or Similar, Gateway Resort or Similar, Ginger Resort or Similar, JB Resort or Similar, Kiranshree Portico Resort or Similar, Lalimou Camp Resort or Similar, Landmark Woods Resort or Similar, Lora Resort or Similar, Musa Jungle Retreat Resort or Similar, Royal De Casa Resort or Similar, Royal Heritage Resort or Similar, Sikhri Cottage Resort or Similar, Smiling Tusker Camp Hotel or Similar, The Bansbari Lodge or Similar, The Lily Resort or Similar, Vishwaratna Resort or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Enquire for price
Enquire for price
Enquire for price
Enquire for price
Enquire for price