6 days / 5 nights
Visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of literature, Cyclo tour around Hoan Kiem lake. Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Overnight at hotel in Saigon. Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War.
- Accommodations at Hanoi & Saigon in double/ twin/ triple sharing room (check in time is 14.00pm, check out time is 12.00pm)
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Group tour in Hanoi, Saigon
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C.
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Group Local English speaking station guides
- International and Domestic flight and international tax
- Early check-in and late check-out | Single supplement
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
The driver (without tour guide) will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport, transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI – CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel (6.30am – 9.30am)
Free at your own. City tour: visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of literature, Cyclo tour around Hoan Kiem lake & 36 Old Quarter streets.
HANOI - HALONG - HANOI
8.00am: Early departure for Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets. The drive may take you more than three to four hours utmost depending on the high or low seasons’ traffic, and will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam. Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round its natural rocky gardens whilst a tasty seafood lunch is waiting on board. Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water, but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Thien Cung cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog! We can wander to visit grottos, so swimming, or just lazily relax on the sundeck with our drinks. The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: Only local food available on board.
HANOI – FLIGHT TO SAIGON (Ho Chi Minh City)
Relax till transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight to Saigon (only driver, no English speaking tour guide). You will be welcomed at the Tan Son Nhat airport and transfer to the hotel to check-in. Overnight in Saigon.
SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON
After breakfast at hotel, picked by at hotel and drive heading to My Tho the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper,… Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks. We stop at one of 4 island in the area for sightseeing. Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation. After that you will embark on the small boats rowed the the local people thru the small cannels with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee. We continue getting on the big boat to visit the vast area. Afternoon, drive back to Saigon with stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Overnight at hotel in Saigon. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Basic lunch with local food will be served. Indian food is not available in My Tho (Mekong Delta)
SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS
Breakfast at hotel. Check out hotel.
8.00am: depart to visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
Afternoon, your free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
Blue Diamond Hotel or Similar, First Eden Hotel or Similar, Hoang Ngan Hotel or Similar, Moon View Hotel or Similar or similar
Golden Central Hotel or Similar, Grand Cititel Hotel or Similar, Thang Long Opera Hotel or Similar, The Bay Hotel or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Vehicle using and working time of the tour guide: For sightseeing: From 08:00am to 06:00pm or From 08:30am to 6:30pm. Please discuss with your guide about the time you want to start the sightseeing to avoid delay. Over time charge:
USD 30 per hours for guide and vehicle;
Dinner time is in 2.5 hours from 07:00 – 09:30pm including pick up/drop off from/to your hotel. Over time charge:
USD 30 per hours for guide and vehicle;
If you need more time for dinner, please inform us in advance to include the cost from beginning.
For lunch and dinner are not included in the program, clients will have to manage themselves and no guide and vehicle/driver escort for meals.
Enquire for price
Enquire for price