7 days / 6 nights
VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT 7 DAYS
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- SIC tour to Ninh Binh, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
The tour guide & driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at hotel. Let’s start our city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
From Hanoi, at 8AM, head East for more than 3 hours to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994. The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the boat for dinner late afternoon. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the boat near Titov Beach.
Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose. Only Vietnamese & International food available on the boat.
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00. Return to Hanoi, then you’ll transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. Welcome at the airport then transfer to hotel for checking-in. Overnight in Saigon.
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
Afternoon, your free time for own sightseeing or shopping in the downtown where you can choose many lovely stuff at the very reasonable price. A few places to be mentioned to visit during your shopping is Ben Thanh Market – the centre and typical market of Saigon; Saigon Square where is a few minutes walking from Ben Thanh Market; An Dong Plaza and its nearby Market; or Diamond Plaza and Thuong Xa Tax if you are seeking the high qualitied and brand name goods. Overnight in Saigon.
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.