4 days / 3 nights
VALLEYS OF RAJASTHAN
- Accommodation based on the hotels mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – CPAI – Room with Breakfast basis.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC Vehicle with tourist permit.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
- Services of English-Speaking Local / Accompanying Guide in any of the cities.
- Elephant Ride or Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Common Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Camel ride at Jaisalmer
- Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park in Ranthambore. Ranthambhore Park will be Closed from 01 July to 30 Sept
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- The expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- International or Domestic airfare.
- Medical and travel insurance. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay because flight cancellation for any reason whatsoever and/or any factors beyond our control
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as roadblocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.,
- Any expenses apart from the ones above.
Arrive Udaipur and transfer to your hotel. Set on the shores of Lake Pichola and surrounded by hills, Udaipur grew in complete contrast to the harsh deserts of the rest of Rajasthan. As capital of the old Mewar State it was the only Rajput stronghold to uphold its Hindu allegiance in the face of Muslim invasion. This fairy – tale city, with its marble palaces and lakes surrounded by a ring of hills, was founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559. The city is dominated by massive City Palace, which overlooks Lake Pichola with its romantic island palaces. Picturesque havelis, ghats and temples line the lake front, with the lively bazaars of the old walled city stretching behind them.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed for half day city tour of Udaipur – visiting the City Palace and Museum. The largest palace complex in India, it is a blend of Mughal and Rajput influences. Also see the 17th century Jagdish temple, drive around the Fatehsagar Lake, and visit the Sahelion ki Bari (the Garden for the Maids of Honour), an ornamental pleasure garden with fountains and marble kiosks. Later visit the Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk-Art Museum.
Later in the evening take a boat ride (On direct payment) on the 4 km long and 3 km wide Lake Pichola, which is fringed with hills, palaces, havelis, ghats, embankments and temples and offers spectacular views of the city. Visit the Jag Mandir Island with its exquisite Gul Mahal Pavilion.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Mount Abu; Arrive Mount Abu and transfer to your hotel. At 1200 meters, Mt. Abu is the highest point of the Aravalli Range passing through Rajasthan. The only hill resort of Rajasthan, it is built around a lake and is surrounded by forested hills. According to a legend, the place derives its name from Arbuda, a serpent who descended to the spot to rescue Shiva’s bull, Nandi. Besides having all the features of a pleasant hill resort, Mount Abu is also a centre of pilgrimage for Jains on account of the famous Dilwara Temples. There are interesting treks and picnic spots, romantic royal retreats of various erstwhile royal families, and some relics of the Raj period.
Later proceed for city tour of Mount Abu. Visit the breath taking Dilwara temples, among the finest examples of Jain architecture with their superb marble carving. The complex consists of five temples built between the eleventh and thirteenth century. The intricate ornamental carvings here represent the great heights reached in stone decoration. Also visit Nakki Lake and see the strange rock formations around it including Toad Rock. The Achalgarh fort has the famous Achaleshwar temple and provides superb views of the area.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur; arrive and in time transfer to Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train for onward journey to your next destination.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.