4 days / 3 nights
Sera monastery Jokhang temple Barkhor Street Potala palace Drepung monastery Norbulingka
Assistance on Arrival Daily Full Breakfast Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis. All tours / activities / shows as per the itinerary All entrance tickets as per itinerary All Pick up drops / transfers mentioned in the itinerary Transport in A/C car / Bus as mentioned Meals as per the itinerary / included in the itinerary
Air Tickets (International / Domestic) Visa and Insurance Hotel Taxes Suggested optional activities/ tours if any. Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc. Portages at airport Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc Beverages of any kind
Kathmandu / Lhasa
(KTM is 1200 m above sea level. Lhasa is 3650 m. So it needs time to acclimatize the altitude.)
Sera monastery, Jokhang temple & Barkhor Street
(Sera is the second biggest Gelupa Monastery in the north Suburb of Lhasa which was built in 1419 by Tsongapa’s of the Lhasa city, Jokhang, one of the oldest temples in Tibet, was built in the 7th Century by the 33rd king – Sontsanganbu. Barkor is the middle Pilgrimage circuit around Jokhang temple.)
Potala palace, Drepung monastery & Norbulingka
(Potala was the winter palace of the Dalailama, which was Originally built in the 7th century by the King Sotsen Gampo And rebuilt to the present size by the 5th Dalailama in the 7th century. Built in 1416 by Tsongapa’s disciple - Jamyang- choje , Drepung Monastery is the biggest Gelupa monastery in the west suburb of Lhasa . Built in the mid-18th century by the 7th Dalailama, Norbulingka, the Jewel Park was the Dalailama’s summer palace ,it Cover 100 acres with palaces , pavilions and Zoo.
Departure from Lhasa and transfer to airport to catch onward flight
Lhasa: Any 3*/4*/5* Hotel or Accommodation (Optional) or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Enquire for price