4 days / 3 nights
The Mombasa Rendezvous
Ideally suited to those staying in Mombasa, this short safari travels through Tsavo East, Amboseli National Park, and Taita Hills. It is a compact trip but provides an excellent opportunity to view a diverse variety of wildlife and the overshadowing snow-capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Meet and greet services
- Airport Arrival Transfers in safari minibus or mini coach on shared basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English / Bilingual (French, German, Italian or Spanish) speaking driver-guide on shared basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral Water on game drives
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
After an early
breakfast, pick up from your North/South coast beach
hotel and depart. Drive north, along the main highway towards
Overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge on a full board basis.
Ashnil Aruba Lodge – Tsavo East
The 40 deluxe rooms each have a terrace overlooking the plains or the Aruba dam. Each room is designed to provide utmost comfort ensuring a pleasant stay. The rooms also contain an ensuite toilet and shower facility with bathroom accessories. A variety of room types are available double rooms, triple rooms, rooms for the physically challenged and adjoining rooms, making it family-friendly. The new Aruba Lodge lies on the northern bank overlooking the Aruba Dam that was originally constructed across the Voi River in 1952. This and other nearby watering holes are favorites for large mammals especially the herds of elephants that are often dramatically colored red from the soil, and are quite a spectacle as they majestically traverse back and forth across the plains. Also to be found are the Burchells zebra, the Masai giraffe, impala, Grants Gazelle, Lesser Kudu and the reserved but somewhat bad tempered cape buffalo. Other mammals include waterbuck, the fringe eared Oryx, the long necked and graceful gerenuk and if you are lucky the rare Hirola or Hunter’s hartebeest can be spotted. Lions, cheetah and the occasional leopards and a myriad species of birds are also residents of the park. This particular eco-region is noted for the pancake tortoise (Malacochersus tornieri) among other reptiles and lizards
After an early
breakfast, depart to Amboseli. Join the main highway and continue northwards,
passing Hunters Lodge, the sight of the infamous ‘Man eaters of Tsavo’ incident
where lions attacked the workers building the railway, made famous in a
Overnight at Amboseli Sentrim Camp or similar on a full board basis.
Sentrim Amboseli Camp
Sentrim Amboseli is located on the border of
Following an early morning game drive and breakfast, depart east to Taita Hills, arriving in time for lunch followed by an afternoon game drive in the Sanctuary, returning to the lodge as the sun sets. After dinner set out on a night game drive, this time with an opportunity to view nocturnal wildlife in their habitat.
Overnight at Sarova Saltlick Lodge on a full board basis or Sarova Taita Hills Lodge
(by default the safari will be booked at Sarova Saltlick Lodge. If Sarova Taita Hills Lodge is required then pls advise your consultant and see separate cost)
Sarova Saltlick Lodge
Sarova Salt Lick Lodge is located in the heart of a private Wildlife Sanctuary which lies adjacent to Tsavo National Park, therefore playing an increasingly important role in the protection and conservation of Kenya's wildlife heritage. The entire lodge is raised on stilts, providing 24-hour game viewing opportunities from any corner of the lodge. The rooms are built in two storey blocks from a central pod and linked together by elevated platforms – overlooking a salt slick and small waterhole. Each room is spacious and beautifully appointed, featuring exquisite ethnic décor in keeping with the Tsavo environment Rooms are spacious and have all the necessary modern conveniences. The restaurant, bar and main balconies have views over the water hole and salt lick, which is constantly in use by local park residents. There is also an underground hide for closer encounters.
Sarova Taita Hills Safari Lodge
Sanctuary is spectacularly located at the foot of the
After breakfast enjoy an early morning game drive in the sanctuary returning to the lodge for lunch before continuing your journey to Mombasa, aiming to reach your beach hotel in the afternoon. Drop of at your North/South coast beach hotel (if Airport drop off is required then a supplementary transfer cost will apply). End of services
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.