5 days / 4 nights
Taste of Myanmar
Myanmar is located in South East Asia bordering the
People’s Republic of China on the North and North East, Laos on the East,
Thailand on the South East, Bangladesh on the West and India on the North West.
It is also strategically located between South Asia and South East Asia. More
interestingly, Myanmar is sandwiched between the two most populous nations in
the World– China and India. Bangladesh, 5 times smaller in size with a
population 3 times larger than Myanmar, is another of her neighbours. The
former, unlike Myanmar is not blessed with abundant natural resources, in
addition to which she has the misfortune to be battered by natural disasters
almost every year
- Hotel accommodation 03 nights with breakfast and based on twin or double sharing
- Private transportation with English speaking guide
- Boat for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fee for sightseeing as indicated
- Meals other than mentioned (Breakfast)
- Mineral water for every day
- 01 FOC for tour leader from group 15+1 to up (based on twin sharing)
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All other service not stated in the program
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
Arrive at Yangon International Airport, welcome by our tour guide. Check in to hotel. Afternoon tour of Yangon includes Karaweik Hall a Royal barge on the Royal Lake for photo stop, Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha. Drive in downtown visit China Town with the fruit market and Yangon’s city center covering World famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Tour included: Private transportation
with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
Early morning transfer to airport and fly to Bagan. For sightseeing includes visit to the colorful Nyaung U Market, Shwezigon Pagoda and its magnificent golden stupa, Htilominlo Temple noted for its fine plaster carvings and glazed sand stone decoration, Gubyaukgyi Temple, with superb mural paintings of jataka scenes. Visit to Myinkaba Village and observe the process of Traditional Lacquer ware Industry one of Myanmar’s best-known handicrafts, Ananda Temple, an architectural masterpiece of the early-style temple with four impressive standing Buddha images. Thabinnyu Temple, the highest temple in Bagan, Dhammayangyi Temple noted for its remarkable brickwork. Enjoy a sunset at some nice area where available places, one of the ancient temples in Bagan or at view mount area. Overnight at hotel in Bagan.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation.
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to airport for the flight to Heho. Then, transfer to NyaungShwe jetty and take scenic boat sightseeing to PhaungDawOo Pagoda, Floating Gardens, Unique Leg-rowers, Traditional Fishing Method, Silk Weaving, Stilt House Villages on the lake and NgePeChaung Monastery. Overnight at hotel in Inle.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
After breakfast at hotel, visit the Indein Pagoda which is located near the Indein creek; it is narrow and has many twist and turns. Paddy field around the creek receives water from the creek. Here our beat start venturing into a small canal and pass through the beautiful scenery on the way to Pa O Hill tribe village. After visiting the local market, we enjoy walk to the very impressive ruins containing hundred ancient pagodas, some of which are hidden in the lush vegetation and then, transfer to airport for the flight back to Yangon.
Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Meal: BreakfastTour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
After breakfast at hotel, start morning shopping at Treasure, Gems and Handicrafts shops. Visit to BogyokeAung San (Scott) Market where you can buy many souvenirs (Please note: Market is closed on Mondays and public holidays). And then transfer to airport for departure.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.