4 days / 3 nights
Southern Shopping tour
From a culture-rich ancient Hanoi to a vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, from a quick visiting the War Remnants Museum and the amazing Cu Chi Tunnel network nearby Ho Chi Minh City will get you to appreciate Vietnam’s graceful yet courageous past. Likewise, cruising through the canals of the Mekong Delta on a sampan and interacting with warm-hearted locals is most likely to be an experience of people and land harmony. The contrast of change between two regions will inspire you to utmost delight.
- 03 nights’ hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers
- Experienced English Speaking guide guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is available on coach as complementary
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary for Indian passport holders (do not apply for urgent case to get the result less than 7 working days).
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor.
Afternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a neo-Roman cathedral built by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles, Saigon Central Post Office, which was designed and constructed in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel, end of the day shopping at Ben Thanh Market.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax on transfer (sightseeing today do not request entrance fee), Hotel accommodation.
Morning, take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Afternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans, and the Reunification Palace the South Vietnam President’s residence and symbol of the Southern Administration’s reign until end of April 1975.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax on transfer, Hotel accommodation.
Today we take a free day by your own for shopping tour to visit Binh Tay Market, An Dong Plaza, Tay Son Handicraft, Vi Anh Collection, Viet Handicraft…
Today included: Hotel accommodation.
Today excluded: Transportation, guide.
Free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.