6 days / 5 nights
Simply Kenya Safari - Keekorok - C
- Meet and greet services
- Airport Arrival Transfers in safari minibus or mini coach on shared basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English / Bilingual (French, German, Italian or Spanish) speaking driver-guide on shared basis
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral Water on game drives
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (flight booked by Agent), clients will be met and transferred to the Hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Nairobi’s range of restaurants offers you an exciting evening out. Overnight in Nairobi.
Overnight at intercontinental hotel Nairobi in a superior Room on a bed and breakfast basis.
Early arrival at Jomo Kenyatta airport, clients will be met and drive north to Nyeri, one of Kenya's major towns and provincial headquarters and then on to the Aberdare Country Club. Here you’ll enjoy a bounteous buffet lunch amidst the beautiful gardens before you are transferred (around ½ an hour) to your night's destination at the Ark, a uniquely‑shaped lodge tucked away in the Aberdares National Park. Spend the afternoon at leisure.
Overnight at the Ark on a full board basis.
Set in the heart of the Aberdare National Park, this unique lodge overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick that attracts a host of wildlife, including elephant, rhino, leopard, bushbuck and occasionally an elusive bongo or giant forest hog. Resembling and named after Noah's Ark, the Ark comprises of three decks from which numerous balconies and lounges provide superb vantage points for game viewing. A ground level bunker also provides excellent photographic opportunities. Comfortable en suite cabins are fitted with buzzers to announce the arrival of one of the ‘big five’ at the water hole!
After breakfast, the journey will take you north‑west heading towards Nyahururu followed by travel in a southerly direction to your next destination, Lake Naivasha, arriving at the lodge in time for lunch and the rest of the afternoon is at leisure.
Overnight Lake Naivasha Country Club on full board basis
After an early breakfast, you'll travel across the bottom of the rift escarpment and head southeast, passing the dormant Longonot volcano on your right. Then you'll turn off the main road across the Rift Valley and head towards Narok, district headquarters of this part of Maasailand. After Narok you'll travel across the "breadbasket" of Kenya, covered with acres of wheat and barley, before you reach the Mara and your lodge, home to some of the greatest concentrations of game in Africa.
Overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge on full board basis.
Keekorok Lodge was
opened in 1965 and lies at the southern end of Masai Mara National Reserve,
approximately 280 kilometres from
Today will be spent exploring the vast plains of the Masai Mara, starting early with a game drive before breakfast, and returning to the lodge for meals. This reserve is an extension of the Serengeti ecosystem to the south. Game abounds here, particularly when the migration is on, and millions of wildebeests and zebras make their way back and forth across the Mara River on their annual trek. The Mara is also noted for its abundance of lions - particularly the superb black manned males. You'll see lots of elephants here often in large herds, as well as, if you're lucky, leopard, cheetah and rhino. All of the Big Five are residents. You're sure to see the African buffalo. The huge expanse of grassland covers 320 sq km and is dotted with distinctive flat-topped acacia trees are watered by two rivers, Mara River and Talek River. It is also home to the nomadic Maasai people, who can be see grazing their cattle, usually brightly dressed in red chequered capes. Get the cameras ready, stock up on film and enjoy yourselves!
Overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge on full board basis.
After breakfast depart the Masai Mara and head across acres of rolling wheat and barley farms to Narok, the district headquarters of this part of Maasailand. From here cross the vast plains on the floor of the Rift Valley whilst keeping an eye out for herds of giraffe and gazelle before heading up the rift escarpment. Arrive into Kenya’s bustling capital in the early afternoon. Once in the city, clients will be dropped off to Jomo Kenyatta airport for onward flight
End of our services.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.