5 days / 4 nights
Simply Kenya Safari
- Meet and greet services
- Airport Arrival Transfers in safari minibus or mini coach on shared basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English / Bilingual (French, German, Italian or Spanish) speaking driver-guide on shared basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral Water on game drives
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (flight booked by Agent), clients will be met and transferred to the Hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Nairobi’s range of restaurants offers you an exciting evening out. Overnight in Nairobi.
Overnight at intercontinental Hotel Nairobi at superior Room on a bed and breakfast basis.
Early arrival at Jomo Kenyatta airport, clients will be met and transferred to Naivasha. Arriving in time for lunch and the rest of the afternoon is at leisure.
Overnight Lake Naivasha Country club on full board basis.
After an early breakfast, you'll travel across the bottom of the rift escarpment and head southeast, passing the dormant Longonot volcano on your right. Then you'll turn off the main road across the Rift Valley and head towards Narok, district headquarters of this part of Maasailand. After Narok you'll travel across the "breadbasket" of Kenya, covered with acres of wheat and barley, before you reach the Mara and your lodge, home to some of the greatest concentrations of game in Africa.Overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge on full board basis
Today will be spent exploring the vast plains of the Masai Mara, starting early with a game drive before breakfast, and returning to the lodge for meals. This reserve is an extension of the Serengeti ecosystem to the south. Game abounds here, particularly when the migration is on, and millions of wildebeests and zebras make their way back and forth across the Mara River on their annual trek. The Mara is also noted for its abundance of lions - particularly the superb black manned males. You'll see lots of elephants here often in large herds, as well as, if you're lucky, leopard, cheetah and rhino. All of the Big Five are residents. You're sure to see the African buffalo. The huge expanse of grassland covers 320 sq km and is dotted with distinctive flat-topped acacia trees are watered by two rivers, Mara River and Talek River. It is also home to the nomadic Maasai people, who can be see grazing their cattle, usually brightly dressed in red chequered capes. Get the cameras ready, stock up on film and enjoy yourselves!Overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge on full board basis
After breakfast depart the Masai Mara and head across acres of rolling wheat and barley farms to Narok, the district headquarters of this part of Maasailand. From here cross the vast plains on the floor of the Rift Valley whilst keeping an eye out for herds of giraffe and gazelle before heading up the rift escarpment. Arrive into Kenya’s bustling capital in the early afternoon. Once in the city, clients will be dropped off to Jomo Kenyatta airport for onward flight (booked by agent)
End of our services.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.