3 days / 2 nights
Siem Reap Angkor Wat 3days 2nights Tour
Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace and Terrace of Leper King. Visit the people living, school , hospital , church, fishing farm, crocodile farm, souvenir shop in the floating village then back in town to visit Les Artisan D'Angkor to observe student learning of art carving and the Killing Field of Wat Thmei
- Transfer in/out with guide
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fee and Pass Angkor site
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Bus Express PNH-REP Mekong Express
- Half board meals (2L ,1D)
- Mineral water & Cool towel
- All airfares & airport taxes.
- Travel insurance
- Beverages in the restaurants where meals are included
- Service charge of central bank
- Insurance Traveler
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Personal and other expenses such as porter age, bar bills and laundry not stated in the itinerary
Arrival –Siem Reap
Upon arrival at the arrival halls you will be met by your local guide and driven to your hotel for check in. ( Subject based on room availability ) The rest of the day is free to relax and explore this charming town on your own.
Angkor Wat Temple Tour
In the morning after having breakfast then we exploration of the temples. Enter this last capital of the Khmer empire through the Southern Gate where giant carvings of gods and demons flank each side of the entrance. Inside this great city, explore the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace and Terrace of Leper King. Feel the serenity that exudes from the stone face carvings of the Bayon and temple walls covered in emerald-green moss intertwined with roots which many deem the most charming of all, Ta Prohm.
Lunch is Khmer style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near Sras Srang, the Royal Pool of Ablutions, originally reserved for the King and his consorts. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore to see the traditional way of life and say hello to the Cambodians near here.
Afternoon exploration to Angkor Wat, an architectural and artistic masterpiece of the mighty Khmer Empire. Sunset at Phnom Bakheng or Pre Rup paints the temple in an orange hue. Tonight you will enjoy dinner with Apsara show at local restaurant
Great Lake –Departure
In the morning, we will enjoy Tonle Sap Lake, Asia's largest inland lake also the biggest harvest fresh water fish in the world, which swells to ten times its normal size during the wet season; here you will visit the people living, school , hospital , church, fishing farm, crocodile farm, souvenir shop in the floating village then back in town to visit Les Artisan D'Angkor to observe student learning of art carving and the Killing Field of Wat Thmei.The rest of day is on your own leisure until transfer to the airport for your flight to the next destination. End of base tour service.
New Riverside Hotel or Similar or similar
Somadevi Angkor Resort or Similar or similar
Sokha Angkor Hotel or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Enquire for price
Enquire for price