5 days / 4 nights
SAIGON – SIEM REAP 5 DAYS
- Accommodations are class quoted (or similar)
- Transportation by air-conditional vehicle
- Local English speaking guides
- Meals are mentioned in the itinerary
- SIC tour to Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Waters during tour day
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Visa on arrival
- Flight Saigon – Siem Reap and any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City) – the most hectic and business city of Vietnam.
Upon arrival at the airport, welcomed by the local tour guide and transfer to the city center to check in hotel. Afternoon, we start the city tour at the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace are the colonial-styled Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s major landmarks. Have a walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (outside). From here, walking to Ben Thanh Market one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods there. Overnight in Saigon.
Note: The normal check in time is 14:00pm. Early check in depending on hotel availability.
After breakfast at hotel. Picked by at hotel and drive heading to My Tho the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper,… Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks. We stop at one of 4 island in the area for sightseeing. Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation. After that you will embark on the small boats rowed the the local people thru the small cannels with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee. After that enjoy the horse-cart trip through the tranquil road of the village. We continue getting on the big boat to visit the vast area. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River with the Elephant Ear fish. Afternoon, drive back to Saigon with stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
In the afternoon, you’ll transfer to the airport for a flight to Siem Reap. Welcome to Cambodia - Siem Reap, the treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Upon arrival, pick up by tour guide in Siem Reap, transfer to check in hotel and free leisure on own arrangement. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings.
Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market! Overnight in Siem Reap!
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.