5 days / 4 nights
SAIGON – PHNOM PENH 5 DAYS
- Accommodations are class quoted (or similar)
- Transportation by air-conditional vehicle
- Local English speaking guides
- Meals are mentioned in the itinerary
- SIC tour to Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Waters during tour day
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Visa on arrival
- Flight Saigon – Siem Reap and any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City) – the most hectic and business city of Vietnam.Upon arrival at the airport, welcomed by the local tour guide and transfer to the city center to check in hotel. Afternoon, we start the city tour at the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace are the colonial-styled Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s major landmarks. Have a walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (outside). From here, walking to Ben Thanh Market one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods there. Overnight in Saigon.
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
In the afternoon, you’ll take a flight to Phnom Penh. Welcome to Phnom Penh – the city retains its traditional Khmer and colonial styles with French villas and large tree-line sidewalk. After a rest, we will take a cruise to see the sunset on the Mekong and Tonle Sap River in the “Four Arms” section where the Mekong meets the Tonle Sap River before splitting into two branches. Enjoy the night time and overnight in Phnom Penh!
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.