4 days / 3 nights
PINK CITY WITH RANTHAMBORE
- Accommodation based on the hotels mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – CPAI – Room with Breakfast basis.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC Vehicle with tourist permit.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
- Services of English-Speaking Local / Accompanying Guide in any of the cities.
- Elephant Ride or Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Common Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Camel ride at Jaisalmer
- Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park in Ranthambore. Ranthambhore Park will be Closed from 01 July to 30 Sept
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- The expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- International or Domestic airfare.
- Medical and travel insurance. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay because flight cancellation for any reason whatsoever and/or any factors beyond our control
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as roadblocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.,
- Any expenses apart from the ones above.
Today arrive at Jaipur and drive
to Ranthambore; Arrive Ranthambore and transfer to your hotel. The park is one
of the finest tiger reserves in the country where more visitors spending a
couple of nights are likely to spot one of these majestic animals, THE
TIGERS. Once, private tiger reserve of
the Maharaja of Jaipur, in 1972 the sanctuary came under the Project Tiger
scheme. It covers 410 sq. km and runs from the easternmost spur of the Aravalli
to the Vindhya Range. It has both the
old fort and the wildlife sanctuary, also known as Sawai Madhopur, after the
town, which has some Jain temples with gilded paintings. Apart from tiger you
can see herds of Chital and Sambar deer and sounders of wild boar, Nilgai
antelope and Chinkara gazelles. There is
also sloth bear, a few leopards and crocodiles.
Extensive bird life includes spur fowl, jungle fowl, partridges, quails,
crested serpent eagle, woodpeckers, flycatchers etc. There are also water birds like storks, ducks
and geese at the lakes and waterholes.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Jaipur; arrive and transfer to your hotel. The capital of Rajasthan Jaipur, popularly known as the “Pink City” as the Pink sandstone was used to construct the buildings in the old walled city. Jaipur owes its name; its foundation and it’s planning to the Great warrior Astronomer Maharaja Jai Singh II (1699–1744 AD). Jaipur (City of Victory) was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727. It is the only city in the world symbolizing the nine divisions of the Universe through nine rectangular sectors sub-dividing it. The architect who formalized the city’s plans on the Shilpa Shastra, the epic Hindu treatise on architecture, mixed it with the sublimity of the Mughal and Jain influences of those times. The city was painted pink in 1853 in honour of the visit by Prince Albert. Except for the busy traffic of bicycles, cars, and buses, little seems to have changed.
Later visit Amer Fort located at 11 kilometers from Jaipur and was the old fort of the Kachhwaha clan of Amber. It used to be the capital, till it was moved to Jaipur. The fort is built with white marble and red sandstone and looks even more attractive because of the Maota Lake in the foreground. The fort is a beautiful sight to behold but as one looks on the fort with its clear reflection on the lake in the front; one cannot help but wonder if it is a dream or a beautiful illusion. An elephant [Subject to availability/alternatively by jeep] (On direct payment) will spare you the trouble of climbing up to the fortress. Once on top, stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls with a well informed and well-spoken guide who would regale you with tales of yore.
Later visit the City of Jaipur. Among the highlights to be seen while touring Jaipur include the City Palace, which is an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, decorative art and carved doorways. The palace museum houses collections of rare manuscripts, armours, costumes, carpets and miniature paintings. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar or Astronomical Observatory made by the Maharaja of Jaipur, built in 1726 and is one of the five such astronomical wonders built by Sawai Jai Singh and makes accurate predictions even to this day. Jaipur is a shopper’s paradise. Most of the bazaars are in an old city with a wide range of things to buy, from jewellery (precious and semi-precious stones and handcrafted silver) to textiles to handicrafts and antiques. No doubt, for an avid shopper “Jaipur” is the choicest of the city to shop and collect memorabilia.
Overnight at Hotel
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
Child below the age of 05 years will be on a complimentary basis.
Child above the age of 05 years will be chargeable equals to extra bed/mattress cost with a bed or without a bed as per the hotel policy.
In the case of any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.