5 days / 4 nights
Phnom Penh – Siem Reap tour
Cambodia officially the Kingdom of
Cambodia (Khmer) is a
country located in the southern portion of the Indochina peninsula in Southeast Asia. It is 181,035 square kilometres (69,898 square miles) in area, bordered by Thailand to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Vietnam to the east and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
- One Nights accommodation in Phnom Penh.
- Three Nights accommodation in Siem Reap.
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast at hotel only
- Service of English Speaking Guide
- Tour with entrance fees as specified
- Mineral water during excursion
- All services mentioned in the program
- Accommodation at hotel as mentioned or similar ones (check-in time: 14.00 hrs & check-out time: 12.00hrs).
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All other service not stated in the program
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
On arrival at airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel by our local representative.
After the short rest you will visit the impressive colourful Khmer-style royal palace complex build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom. Nearby is Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple), where contain plenty of Buddha Statues decorated and made by gold, diamond, gemstone and silver. We will stop at Independence monument and explore the National museum; a beautiful Khmer architecture building contains more than 5000 art antiques made by bronze, wood, gold, silver, copper, sandstone and others. We pass through the river-front park where 4 rivers met at a junction include mystical Mekong. Walk up to sacred hill Phnom Daun Penh – also the name of a pagoda and name of the capital nowadays. Last visit Central Market, a large market constructed in 1937 in the shape of a dome with four arms branching out into vast hallways with countless stalls of goods. Initial design and layouts are from French architect Louis Chauchon. Overnight at the hotel in Phnom Penh.
Meal: NoneTour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
This morning you will visit Tuol Sleng prison now is Genocide Museum, the most secret part of the Khmer Rouge regime. It’s also called S-21 (abbreviated for Security Office 21), a Khmer Rouge's premier security camp, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti-Angkor elements. Leave the relics of the bad history of Cambodia we will go shopping around Russian market, enjoy the bustling daily activities of the locals .Heading to AIRPORT/BUS STATION for departure to Siem Reap.
Welcome to Cambodia - Siem Reap, the treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia. After the short rest you will transfer to hotel for checking-in. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide for tour, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
Today you will explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, the famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300-meter-long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings.
Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation.
Today you will visit Small Circuit including: visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty. Giant trees have grown here for centuries and Prasat Kravan was originally constructed by noblemen rather than a king. Banteay Kdei was built in sandstone, which has deteriorated quite badly. However, there remain some very beautiful lintels and pediments. Srah Srang is a royal pool was the King's bathing pond, where he washed with his many concubines each day. Takeo - King Suryavarman I commissioned this temple in the 10th Century, but it was never completed so has no elaborate decoration like its contemporaries. It is a pyramid on 5 levels and is dedicated to Shiva. Thommanon - small attractive temple in very good condition, built at the same time as Angkor Wat. Chau Say Tevoda built during the second quarter of the 12th century opposite of Thommanon, it was dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu.
Afternoon overland trip to visit the highlights of the Grand Circuit including: Preah Khan - meaning The Sacred Sword, this temple was also built by Jayawarman VII and is famous for its immensely long cruciform corridors and delicate carvings. Neak Pean - This temple is a delicate highlight of Khmer art. Built by Jayavarman VII, this temple is the perfect representation of the heavens on earth. Ta Som was a small classic Bayon style monastic complex consisting of a relatively flat enclosure. East Mebon was built in the 10th Century by Rajendravarman; this temple was situated on a small island in the middle of the Oriental, or Eastern, Baray. Last visit Pre Rup was built in the 10th Century by Rajendravarman and view lovely sunset there. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
Meal: BreakfastTour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, hotel accommodation
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.