2 days / 1 nights
Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory Wildlife Extravaganza
Want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city for a few days? Keen on seeing some of Australia's best landscapes, iconic wildlife and getting a little bit of exercise? Why not come on our two day Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory Tour. Feel like a couple days in paradise? We've got just the thing! Come with us and find out why Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory are some of the favourite spots that Melbourne locals like to escape to when they need to unwind.re.
Assistance on Arrival Daily Full Breakfast Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis. All tours / activities / shows as per the itinerary All entrance tickets as per itinerary All Pick up drops / transfers mentioned in the itinerary Transport in A/C car / Bus as mentioned Meals as per the itinerary / included in the itinerary
Air Tickets (International / Domestic) Visa and Insurance Hotel Taxes Suggested optional activities/ tours if any. Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc. Portages at airport Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc Beverages of any kind
Native wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you can hand-feed cute wallabies on the Wallaby Walk (small fee applies). Take a stroll along the Nobbies boardwalk & enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s rugged south coast. Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk. Overnight stay on Phillip Island. Accommodation: * Shared (dormitory) accommodation The Island Accommodation * Single, double & triple rooms Phillip Island Apartments
Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour Reach the most southern region of mainland Australia. Kangaroos, wombats and emus in the wild. Hike through spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, Vereker Outlook, Mount Oberon or Pillar Point (easy- medium graded walks). Enjoy Fern Gullies and mountain views. Squeaky Beach - Be entertained by the pure white quartz 'singing sands'.
Phillip Island: Any 3*/4*/5* Hotel or Accommodation (Optional) or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Languages Audioguides in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Guide options Guide type: Guide and audioguide
Enquire for price