5 days / 4 nights
Northern Highlight of Vietnam (Ha Long on cruise)
A very rich and well-rounded experience of city life, history, culture, spirituality and nature is what you are going to get. Start by uncovering the multi-dimensional charm of a-thousand-year-old Hanoi and taste its finest food. Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1994, Ha Long Bay's scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes, is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam's number one-tourism hub
- 03 nights’ hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- 2 days 1 night on the cruise in Ha Long Bay with lunch, dinner or breakfast served as cruise itinerary.
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers
- Boat for sightseeing in Ninh Binh (04pax per boat)
- Experienced English Speaking guide guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is available on coach as complementary
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary for Indian passport holders (do not apply for urgent case to get the result less than 7 working days).
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. The driving time is approximately 40 munites.
Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.
Afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. Its name “Returned Sword” comes from a legend of a sacred sword being lent to an ancient Vietnamese King by a holy turtle from the lake and later returned to the turtle. Discover special Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry as well as Vietnamese folklore through a compelling puppet show and walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fees, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Morning pickup at 8:30 AM from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view. Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Cruise accommodation.
Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn. Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above. Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore.
Afternoon, drive back to hotel in Hanoi and free by your own shopping in Hanoi Old Quarter or just relax.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, boat fee, Hotel accommodation.
Morning, transfer to Ninhbinh province - located 110km from Hanoi to the South. Tam Coc - Bich Dong is a popular tourist destination near the city of Ninhbinh in northern Vietnam. Along Hoang Long River, vast limestone cliffs rising out of the rice paddies make Tam Coc somehow similar to Halong Bay, or on-land Halong Bay as described. A river trip to Tam Coc and through the three caves of Tam Coc is so wonderful for photo hunters, especially when ripping rice season is coming.
After Tam Coc is Hoa Lu, the relics of the ancient capital of Vietnam during 10th century. Remains of this capital town are temples dedicated to the two heroes: Dinh King and Le King who were the founders of Hoa Lu as the citadel
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, boat fee, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Morning, start a full day city tour beginning with the Ho Chi Minh Complex, containing the mausoleum of the nation’s founder, and his rural style residence with a house on stilts and the Presidential Palace. Also part of this complex is the unique One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th Century in dedication to Avalokiteshvara or Buddha of Compassion and reminiscent of a lotus blossom rising from a pond. The tour will continue on with a visit to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars. Then, transfer to airport for departure flight.
Meet our guide & driver at the hotel lobby then transfer to Hanoi airport for flight...
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fees, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.