4 days / 3 nights
Northern Classic of Vietnam
A very rich and well-rounded experience of city life, history, culture, spirituality and nature is what you are going to get. Start by uncovering the multi-dimensional charm of a-thousand-year-old Hanoi and taste its finest food. Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1994, Halong Bay's scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes, is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam's number one-tourism hub.
- 03 nights’ hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers
- Private boat for sightseeing in Ha Long.
- Experienced English Speaking guide guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is available on coach as complementary.
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary for Indian passport holders (do not apply for urgent case to get the result less than 7 working days).
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Arrive at Noi Bai
International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. The
driving time is approximately 40 munites.
Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, 01 bottle of mineral water, Hotel accommodation.
Morning, take a full day city tour beginning with Ho Chi Minh Complex which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder. At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, where the nation’s founder’s body is preserved (closed in the afternoons, on Monday, Friday and through October - November), the colonial Presidential Palace, originally the French Governor Office and a fine example of French architecture in Hanoi, and the rural style Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts where Ho Chi Minh lived and worked. Stop by one of Hanoi’s icons, the One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th Century in dedication to Buddha of Compassion and reminiscent of a lotus blossom rising from a pond. Continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars.
Afternoon, transfer to Ha Long City, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 18:30 PM and check in hotel for your free at leisure.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, 02 bottles of mineral water, Hotel accommodation.
Breakfast at hotel between 06:00 AM – 09:30 AM.
At 10:45am, transfer to the dock for boarding a cruise boat to explore the legendary Ha Long Bay. Ha Long means Descending Dragon in Vietnamese as legend has it that a holly dragon landed down here from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The boat will stop at Dau Go Island for you to visit Thien Cung Cave (Heaven Palace) and Dau Go Cave (Wooden Stakes). Dau Go Cave in 13th Century was a depot to store pointed wooden stakes, which later were used by Vietnamese great military commander Tran Hung Dao to trap and puncture Mongolian naval boats in famous battles of Bach Dang.
Return to the dock, disembark and travel back to Hanoi.
Afternoon, drive back Hanoi and shopping in Hanoi Old Quarter by your own. Evening at leisure.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, boat fee, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax on transfer, Hotel accommodation.
Meet our guide & driver at the hotel lobby then transfer to Hanoi airport for flight...
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.