4 days / 3 nights
Luang Prabang Beauties
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang consists of plenty of historic sites, ancient pagodas, together with the beautiful nature. Within just 4-day Luang Prabang tour, you will experience all the best Luang Prabang can offer.
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast at hotel, 02 lunches & 01 welcome dinner with traditional dance & folk song at local restaurants (local food served, if Indian food requirement the surcharge will be applied case by case)
- Service of local English Speaking Guide
- Tour with entrance fees as specified
- Mineral water during excursion
- All services mentioned in the program
- Accommodation at hotel as mentioned or similar ones (check-in time: 14.00 hrs & check-out time: 12.00hrs).
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All other service not stated in the program
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
On arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to check in the hotel.
After a soft rest, your city tour begins with a visit to the magnificent Wat Xiengthong, a superb piece of Lao temple architecture, which presents a sweeping two-tiered roof and ornate mosaics including a beautiful ‘tree of life ‘glass montage on the rear temple wall.
If time permits, we will take a short walk around the small streets of city center, watching the life of local people. After that, you will visit Royal Palace Museum, which was built in 1904 during the French colonial era for King Sisavang Vong and his family.
Late afternoon, we climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a panoramic sunset view of the city and the Mekong River.
The welcome dinner will be served at the local restaurant with traditional dance & folk song, the best chance to experience Lao culture
The tour ends after a visit to the famous Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Meal: Dinner.Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, welcome dinner with traditional dance & folk song, accommodation
Wake up as the sun rises, we will prepare to join the
most sacred tradition of Laos, the daily morning alms giving, which dates to
the 14th century. More than 200 Buddhist monks depart from various temple to
gather their daily meal from the faithful residents sitting quietly on the
From there, we will visit the temporary morning market near the former Royal Palace. Just set on the ground, the local people come here to barter their day’s catch from rice, to vegetable, to fish, or chicken. This is the best chance to experience the flavor of local life.
Breakfast at the hotel.
We will first visit the city’s
oldest temple of Wat Sene. After that, we embark on the leisurely cruise
upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a breathtaking view of the
tranquil countryside, before reaching the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, a 16th century
cave monastery filled with thousands of Buddha images, which locates 25
Kilometers North of Luang Prabang in the limestone cliffs overlooking the
Mekong river. En route, you will stop at
Ban Muang Keo, a well-known village for its traditional Lao rice whisky
distilling. You will arrive back in Luang Prabang.
On arrival back in the city, visit the Traditional Art and Ethnology Center (closed on Monday) to learn about Laos’ many ethnic cultures. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide for tour, lunch, entrance fee, accommodation
Begin today's close-up look at daily Laotian life by heading out for a morning at a community-based living rice farm in the idyllic countryside outside Luang Prabang. Surrounded by mountains and rice paddies, you'll have an opportunity to experience rural life as a Laotian farmer would, trying your hand at various farm activities – or observing them from a traditional Lao rice house balcony, set amidst rice terraces and an organic vegetable farm. You'll have time to check out nearby workshops where local bamboo weavers, blacksmiths and sugar cane processors practice their crafts. Then take a tour of the organic garden to learn how natural herbs are used in traditional medicine.
Lunch will be served at the terrace overlooking the rice field
Later on, we drive to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall which is the biggest in the Luang Prabang area with three tiers leading to a 50-metre drop into spectacular azure pools before flowing downstream. The pools also make great swimming holes and are very popular with both tourists and locals
We will also take a short visit to the Bear Rescue Center, which houses a couple of dozen animals rescued from the hands of poachers and traffickers.
On the way back to the town, we will take a short visit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center, set serenely close to the Mekong, this beautiful, traditionally styled workshop, where weavers, spinners and batik makers produce top-quality fabrics, offers free tours every half-hour. This place is also the perfect spot to admire the sunset.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Meal: Breakfast, lunch.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, lunch, accommodation.
You are free to stroll around the town before taking the departure flight for the next destination.
Tour included: Private transportation with English speaking guide.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.