2 days / 1 nights
Las Vegas From Los Angeles Tour
Head east through the desert from Tinsel Town to the Bright Lights of Las Vegas! This 2 day tour brings you to the Nevada State Line for some shopping before heading to see some of the best hotels Las Vegas has to offer. The next morning visit the Hoover Dam before trying your luck one last time at one of the slot machines and then it’s back to Los Angeles.
Assistance on Arrival Daily Full Breakfast Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis. All tours / activities / shows as per the itinerary All entrance tickets as per itinerary All Pick up drops / transfers mentioned in the itinerary Transport in A/C car / Bus as mentioned Meals as per the itinerary / included in the itinerary
Air Tickets (International / Domestic) Visa and Insurance Continental Breakfast Hotel Taxes Suggested optional activities/ tours if any. Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc. Portages at airport Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc Beverages of any kind
LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS
Today’s route is east through the dessert and Death Valley to arrive at the gambling capital of the world: Las Vegas. We stop for lunch at the outlet mall at the Nevada State Line, which is filled with all the famous brand names like, Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland, Ralph Lauren and more. In the evening we take a tour of the strip to see some of the truly amazing hotels and fantasies that are built in the middle of the desert: Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos’, who knows maybe lady luck will be smiling on you tonight.
LAS VEGAS – HOOVER DAM – LOS ANGELES
After a leisurely breakfast we leave Las Vegas and make our way to the Hoover Dam, understand how this man made phenomenon was built and what it did to the area. After our visit we head west, after one last chance at the slot machines on the state line we cross back into California. The tour ends with an afternoon arrival in Los Angeles.
Linq Hotel or similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Languages English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese and Hebrew Please note language will be selected at time of booking; if a language is not chosen, then tour will be provided in English. Guide options Guide type: Guide Tips type: Optional Group type: Shared
Enquire for price
Enquire for price