3 days / 2 nights
Ho Chi Minh Stopover
What most worth to be seen and experienced of Southern Vietnam is all packed in this round tour. See the glamor and feel the energy of Ho Chi Minh City, and learn about the Vietnam War at the city’s War Museum. Come to witness the unthinkable vitality of Vietnamese at the Cu Chi underground tunnels, the former resistance base of Viet Cong forces. You will acquaint you with a rare religion of Vietnam known as Cao Dai through visiting one of its temples in Tay Ninh where it was born. And out in the vast openness of the Mekong delta, you will be enjoying a lush rural landscape, observing the lively floating market on the river and visiting farmers’ homes.
- 02 nights’ hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers
- Experienced English Speaking guide guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is available on coach as complementary.
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary for Indian passport holders (do not apply for urgent case to get the result less than 7 working days).
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel for check in (standard check –in time at 14:00).
Afternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a neo-Roman cathedral built by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles, Saigon Central Post Office, which was designed and constructed in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel,
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee if any, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Afternoon, transfer to discover the Cu Chi Tunnels which was once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Back to Ho Chi Minh City for shopping time at Ben Thanh market.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, lunch served at local restaurant or Indian restaurant, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation
Meet our guide & driver at the hotel lobby then transfer to Ho Chi Minh airport for flight...
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.