3 days / 2 nights
A very rich and well-rounded experience of city life, history, culture, spirituality and nature is what you are going to get. Start by uncovering the multi-dimensional charm of a-thousand-year-old Hanoi and taste its finest food.
- 02 nights’ hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers
- Experienced English Speaking guide guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is available on coach as complementary
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary for Indian passport holders (do not apply for urgent case to get the result less than 7 working days).
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Arrive at Noi Bai
International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. The
driving time is approximately 40 munites.
Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, 01 bottle of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Morning, take a full day city tour beginning with Ho Chi Minh Complex which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder. At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, where the nation’s founder’s body is preserved (closed on Monday, Friday and through October - November), the colonial Presidential Palace, originally the French Governor Office and a fine example of French architecture in Hanoi, and the rural style Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts where Ho Chi Minh lived and worked. Stop by one of Hanoi’s icons, the One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th Century in dedication to Buddha of Compassion and reminiscent of a lotus blossom rising from a pond. Continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars.
Afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple and shopping (non – commission) at Hanoi Old Quarter. End the tour by enjoying special Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry as well as Vietnamese folklore through a compelling puppet show at local Theatre.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fees, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Meet our guide & driver at the hotel lobby then transfer to Hanoi airport for flight...
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, 01 bottle of mineral water per pax.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.