5 days / 4 nights
HANOI – HO CHI MINH CITY SHORTBREAK 5 DAYS
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival, if any
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Pick up at Noi Bai airport and transfer to hotel for check-in (after 02:00 PM). Overnight in Hanoi
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Breakfast at hotel.
7.45 - 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel, departure to Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and have lunch on the cruise.
14.30: Visit Thien Cung Grotto - one of he largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites formed millions of years ago. Visiting Thiencung Grotto, tourists can enjoy interesting stories about the shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites closely connected to the Halong Bay legend of King Dragon.
15.30: Enjoy kayaking around floating village (budget by your own), wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay.
16:30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi.
We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
Overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast, meet at hotel lobby by 8.15-8.30am for transfer to the sit in coach/ minibus pick up point. At 8.45am, proceed to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore architecture and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting place. Just next door is Ho Chi minh’s house on still. Lying to one side of the mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, found by Ly Thai To King in 1049 th structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (one of the oldest in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (only visit on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (only on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday). After lunch, proceed to visit the Temple of literature and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam first university constructucted in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimes into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem lake, see the peaceful waters, and visit Ngoc Son Temple. At the end of tour, journey through Hanoi Old Quarter where you’ll have a chance to shop and exploration.
then you’ll transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. Welcome at the airport then transfer to hotel for checking-in. Overnight in Saigon.
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
Afternoon, your free time for own sightseeing or shopping in the downtown where you can choose many lovely stuff at the very reasonable price. Overnight in Saigon.
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.