5 days / 4 nights
HANOI – HALONG – SIEM REAP 5 DAYS
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay.
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Early departure for Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets. The drive may take you more than three to four hours utmost depending on the high or low seasons’ traffic, and will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam. Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round its natural rocky gardens whilst a tasty seafood lunch is waiting on board. Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water, but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog! We can wander to visit grottos, so swimming, or just lazily relax on the sundeck with our drinks. The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast at hotel, you visit Ho Chi Minh Complex includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, House-on-Stilts, and the Ho Chi Minh Museum. Later, we take a few walk to visit Army Museum and Hanoi Flag Tower. You have sometime for shopping in Hanoi before check-out hotel then transfer to airport for a flight to Siem Reap. Welcome to Cambodia - Siem Reap, the treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Upon arrival, pick up by tour guide in Siem Reap, transfer to check in hotel and free leisure on own arrangement. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings.
Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market! Overnight in Siem Reap!
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards! On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir. Straight to Siemreap airport for your departure.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.