5 days / 4 nights
HANOI – HALONG BAY – SAPA BY BUS 5 DAYS
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- SIC tour to Halong, Sapa
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
The tour guide & driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at hotel. Let’s start our city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Early departure for Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets. The drive may take you more than three to four hours utmost depending on the high or low seasons’ traffic, and will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam. Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round its natural rocky gardens whilst a tasty seafood lunch is waiting on board. Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water, but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog! We can wander to visit grottos, so swimming, or just lazily relax on the sundeck with our drinks. The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: Only Vietnamese food available on the boat.
6.45 - 7.15: Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sa Pa.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch.
Afternoon: You will begin the trek up Hàm Rồng (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well tended flower gardens along the way. Going through two Heaven Gates, you will get the top of Ham Rong Mountain. Up here, you will have a sensational specticular views of the Hoàng Liên Sơn Mountains, including Vietnam’s highest peak - Mount Fanxipan. This is an enjoyable outing, but it’s not the north face of Everest so you will go down in time for dinner.
Evening: you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market which is one of unique cultures of ethnic minorities (H’Mong, Dazo. int Lao Cai in pacticular and Northwest of Vietnam in general.
Please note: Only Vietnamese food available.
After breakfast, you will start trekking to Cat Cat Village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Coming here,you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. After that, you will go back to hotel to check out and be on time for lunch (11:00am - 12:00am).
Afternoon: Free time to explore Sapa town or go shopping at Sapa Market.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi.
22:00: We arrive in Ha Noi.
Please note: Only Vietnamese food available.
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.