5 days / 4 nights
HANOI – HALONG BAY ON CRUISE
Visit Ho Chi Minh residence, and One Pillar Pagoda, a historical Buddhist in Hanoi which is built of wood on a single stone pillar and to resemble a lotus blossom. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
- Meals as stated in the program B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner(meals only, no drinks/water)
- Transfers in private and tours in air conditioned vehicles
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guides (one guide in each city)
- Special visit & interaction arrangement
- All entrance fees, boat fees and / or cyclo fees as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
- International airfare to / from Vietnam (quoted separately, if requested)
- Surcharges for night-time services, especially applied for transfers with arrivals after 23:00 hrs and arrivals or departures before 05:00 hrs.
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenditure
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, our guide and driver meet and transfer you to the hotel ( check - in time at 14:00hrs, early check - in is not inclusive and subject to the availability ).
HANOI– CITY TOUR
The Capital of Vietnam and one of the hidden gems of South East Asia, Hanoi retains elegance and charm not often found in this part of the world, the city’s French influence is to be seen in the fine old colonial buildings and tree lined boulevards.
08:00hrs, meet our local English-Speaking guide at your hotel lobby and start our full day tour discovery of Hanoi.
We first stop at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Mondays, Friday and every afternoon), a large memorial in Hanoi where the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh is preserved. Within this complex, we also visit Ho Chi Minh residence, and One Pillar Pagoda, a historical Buddhist in Hanoi which is built of wood on a single stone pillar and to resemble a lotus blossom Then, we move to visit the Temple of Literature - the first university of Vietnam which is dedicated to Confucius. Here you will be introduced the art of wood carving and bronze casting in Vietnam in the 19th century. If you visit this temple before Vietnamese Traditional Tet holiday, you would see how the calligraphist writing wishes in Han characters outside the temple. In the afternoon, we continue with Ethnology Museum, where we can find a wide range of displayed items belong to 54 ethnic minorities of Vietnam. Almost the most outstanding characteristics as well as cultural patterns of Vietnamese minorities are shown there. Leaving behind the museum and free to shop in the Old Quarter, the 36 Old Streets. Each individual street was named after the products sold there.
Meal: Breakfast at hotel, dinner at Indian restaurant.
HANOI– HALONG BAY WITH OVERNIGHT ONBOARD OF CRUISE
As an UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay is the most famous destination in Vietnam, and it becomes a must see place in tourist’s eyes once they come to Vietnam. The bay covers more than 1500 square kilometers with thousands of limestone islands , which is unique and no words to describle the beauty o f Ha Long Bay
08:00 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in on cruise
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on cruise by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Ha Long Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to cruise and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch and Dinner on Cruise
HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark on cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 Transfer back to Hanoi at around 16h30
Upon arrival at hotel in Hanoi, check-in to hotel and free at leisure for shopping for visit the city on your own.
• The itinerary might be subject to changes due to weather or time permitting conditions without prior notice
• The cruise schedule might be subject to changes upon weather and operation conditions.
• Wi Fi is available on board but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch on boat. Dinner at restaurant.
HANOI – DEPARTURE
Having the breakfast at the hotel, and then free time until your departure transfer
Meal: Breakfast at hotel
La Suite hotel or Similar, Oriental Sail or Lavender cruise or similar
Silk Queen hotel or Similar or similar
Ancora cruise or Similar, Garden bay cruise or Similar, Movenpick hotel or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.