4 days / 3 nights
HANOI – HALONG BAY 4 DAYS
Vung Vieng fishing village - the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay.
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi for FIT group
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- Water during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
The tour guide & driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at hotel. Let’s start our city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside). Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which
will go around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, and Hoan Kiem
“Sword” Lake). Overnight in
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel.
08h00, we depart for Halong Bay. The 3.5 hours journey takes us through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta. Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Wharf, transfer by tender to our overnight cruise.
12h00 – 12h15: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
13h30 – 14h30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
15h00 – 16h30: Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. (No swimming).
Return to the boat for relaxing.
17h45 – 19h00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19h00 – 21h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21h00 – 22h00: Enjoy evening activities (Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services) or relax at the leisure.
Overnight on board.
Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose. Only Vietnamese & International food available on the boat. Depending on the cruise, kayak will be included or not.
06h30 – 07h00: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07h00 – 07h30: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
07h30 – 08h30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village - the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay. (No swimming).
08h30 – 9h30: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
09h30 – 10h40: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to harbor.
11h00: Disembark from the cruise, transfer to Hanoi.
Free at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.