3 days / 2 nights
Halong Bay Cruise with Transfer from Hanoi
Let the beauty of Halong Bay sweep you away. Halong bay is known for it’s beauty and it’s thousands of islands that emerge from the emerald water.
• Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats • Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced) • Welcome drink. • Vietnamese meals as mentioned (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners). • Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin (2 nights)
Air Tickets (International / Domestic) Visa and Insurance Hotel Taxes Suggested optional activities/ tours if any. Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc. Portages at airport Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc Beverages of any kind
Ha Noi - Ha Long - Sung Sot Cave - Kayaking - Cooking class (Lunch, Dinner) 7.45 - 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong bay. 10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes 12.00: Arrive at Halong Tourism harbour. 12.15: Transfer by tender to the Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink. 12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin. 13.00 - 14.00: Have lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu. 14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. 16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise. 18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise. 19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner - enjoy Vietnamese food. 21.00 - 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night. Overnight on the cruise.
Ha Long Bay - Kayaking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) 6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck. 7.15: Have a breakfast 08.15: Begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most secluded and untouched area. 09.00: Enjoy kayaking to explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave. 11.00: Relaxing, sun bathing on sundeck. 12.00: A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day with seafood and grills. 13.00: Cruise further on Halong Bay 14.00: Swimming or sunbathing on sundeck 19:00: Have dinner and overnight the second night on the boat.
Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch) 7.15: Have a breakfast. 8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay's panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach. 9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route 10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog) (Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour). 12.00: Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation 12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30. Finish the tour. See you again!
4-star cruise in Halong bay or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Languages English Others Tour applied for min. 2 people, for 1 person staying in single cabin, surcharge will be applied Schedule Opening dates Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday, 08:00 - 16:00 Duration: 3 days Guiding options Guiding type: Guide Tips type: Optional Group type: Shared