2 days / 1 nights
From Athens to Argolis
Visiting Mycenae, we will have the chance to discover the famous Tomb of King Agamemnon as well as the Lion’s Gate with the impressive Cyclopean Walls of Mycenae. Visit Nafplion City was the first capital of modern Greece on 19th century and now is the capital of the prefecture of Argolis and the province of Nafplion.
- Entrance fee
- Pick up from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel.
- 3-4 star Hotel
- Audio guide
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- VIP Darshan in Kamakhya Temple Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Our professional guide will introduce to you Mycenae's Archaeological Site, the legendary home of the Atreids that gave its name to the earliest sophisticated Mycenaean Civilization on the mainland 4000 years ago. While visiting Mycenae, we will have the chance to discover the famous Tomb of King Agamemnon as well as the Lion’s Gate with the impressive Cyclopean Walls of Mycenae. The Archaeological site, where Agamemnon’s Palace was built, has been a powerful center of the second half of Bronze Age (1600-1100 BC). Overnight in Nauplion.
Walk to the seaside, picturesque Nafplion City with its Castle Bourtzi located in the middle of the Argolic Gulf and its Fortress on the top of the hill. Nafplion City was the first capital of modern Greece on 19th century and now is the capital of the prefecture of Argolis and the province of Nafplion. Get ready for your adventure in the Venetian city. Pass by the point where Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first ruler of Greece, was killed and will end up in the Syntagma Square, where Venetian and neoclassical buildings dominate your surroundings. Explore the old town's picturesque alleyways, where you will see historical buildings such as the First Parliament of the Greek State and the Archaeological Museum. You will then walk uphill to the Acropolis of Nafplion and marvel at the unique panoramic views of the bay. Last but not least we will visit the Sanctuary of Asklepios or else known as The Epidaurus Ancient Theater, world famous for its acoustics. The Epidaurus Ancient Theater was designed by Polykleitos the Younger in the 4th century BC and it still operates today during the summertime.
Victoria Hotel or Similar or similar
Nafplia Palace or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Enquire for price
Enquire for price
Enquire for price