5 days / 4 nights
DANANG – BANA HILL – HUE - HOI AN 5 DAYS
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- SIC tours to Bana Hill, Hoi An & Hue
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Pick up at Danang airport and transfer to hotel for check-in (after 02:00 PM). Overnight in Danang.
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
07h45-08h15 Pick you up at Da
Nang (Hotels/Center of Da Nang city); and transfer to Bana Hills -
well known as the second Da Lat or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam
- where you can see the endless tree lines of the forests, can enjoy
breath king views of the lush jungle, good air and waterfall along the way…They
will bring you the adventurous feeling as in the fairyland with four seasons
within one day…
in at the Suoi Mo Cable Car Station. You will admire the heights from
the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
Enjoy the funicular railway; visit Linh Ung Pagoda, France wine cellar, D'amour flower garden, French Village, Golden Bridge,...
12h00 have a Buffet Lunch
Free time to visit & play games at Fantasy Park - the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games, explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, and admire the stunning panoramic views of Bana Hills and Quang Nam – Da Nang.
15h00 return to Cable car & departure for Da Nang
16h30-17h30 Return back to your hotel.
7h30 Pick you up at Da Nang (Hotels / Center of Da Nang city);
Depart to Hue City. On the way, you will visit Hai Van road tunnel - the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia and Lang Co Beach.
Arrival Hue, Visit the KhaiDinh tomb, a combination of eastern art and culture with western design.
12h00: Have a lunch and rest at local restaurant
Continue to visitHue Imperial city – the palace of 13 Nguyen Kings with Ngo Mon Gate, Library, Thai Hoa palace, Nine Dynastic Urns
Leave the Citadel for Thien Mu Pagoda, associated with culture and history of Hue.
15h30: Return to Da Nang.
17h30-18h00: Back to your hotel!
15h30 Pick you up at Da Nang (Hotels / Center of Da Nang city);
Depart forMarble Mountain; discover the stunning natural caves, the mysterious pagodas and the Stone Carving Village.
17h30: Head to Hoian Ancient Town – the World Cultural Heritage Site; visit the Fukian Assembly Hall to encounter ancient architecture, the Japanese Covered Bridge, Sa Huynh Museum, Tan Ky Old House, Nguyen Hoang night market...
18h30: Walk around for shopping & enjoy the beautiful light of thousands of lanterns.
Enjoy dinner at the local restaurant.
20h00-20h30: Return to Danang.
21h00: Return back to your hotel.
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.