5 days / 4 nights
DA NANG - BANA HILL - GOLDEN BRIDGE
Hoi An, walking tour through the narrow streets to have a look of Hoi An Old City. it was one of the major port in South-East Asia between the 15th and 19th century. Visit Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
- Meals as stated in the program B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner(meals only, no drinks/water)
- Transfers in private and tours in air conditioned vehicles
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guides (one guide in each city)
- Special visit & interaction arrangement
- All entrance fees, boat fees and / or cyclo fees as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
- International airfare to / from Vietnam (quoted separately, if requested)
- Surcharges for night-time services, especially applied for transfers with arrivals after 23:00 hrs and arrivals or departures before 05:00 hrs.
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenditure
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
DA NANG ARRIVAL – TRANSFER TO HOI AN
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, our guide and driver meet and transfer you to hoi An and check in the hotel ( check - in time at 14:00hrs, early check - in is not inclusive and subject to the availability ).
MY SON SANCTUARY – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN
UNESCO World Heritage My Son sanctuary, a Hindu temple complex built by the Champa Kingdom, is believed to be the longest inhabited archeological site in Vietnam. If you are keen on exploring architecture and ancient civilization, this foremost Hindu temple complex would be a perfect choice for you. Come and discover one of the most imp ortant heritage sites in Vietnam.
Be ready at hotel lobby and you will be met by our local guide for a half day discovery of My Son Sanctuary. My Son temples were built to dedicate to the Hindu deity Shiva. Between the 4th and 14th century, the Champa kingdom had built in the area about 70 temples which were decorated with sculpture of Gods, priests, sacred animals such as lions, elephants, snakes, dragons. Much of the temples were destroyed by US carpet bombing in Vietnam- American War.
Upon arrival at Hoi An, walking tour through the narrow streets to have a look of Hoi An Old City. it was one of the major port in South-East Asia between the 15th and 19th century. The architecture of the town perfectly reflects the influence, both indigenous and foreign, who contributed to the success of this UNESCO Heritage Site. We return to our hotel for check in and take a rest.
Meal: Breakfast at hotel
HOI AN - MARBLE MOUTAIN – DA NANG
Breakfast at hotel, then drive to Da Nang Stop en route at the Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son), Climb up Thuy Son (Water) by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside. Then visit Huyen Khong Cave before entering Tam Thai and Linh Ung pagodas. Take a rest at the foot of the mountain, where you can visit Non Nuoc Stone village. Here, you can see the local skilful sculptors creating many marble products which are exported to many countries worldwide and buy the marble products with reasonable prices. Next, we will visit Museum of Cham Sculpture. View the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the Cham culture on display, including 300 sculptures collected from Cham temples and towers throughout central Vietnam. Follow your guide through 10 showrooms as well as an outdoor exhibition space.
Arrival in Da Nang, check in hotel, then relax on the beautiful beach.
Meal: breakfast at hotel.
DA NANG - BANA HILL – GOLDEN BRIDGE
After breakfast, Transfer to Ba Na hill, take a cable car (cabin) to visit Ba Na mountain, where you can see the endless tree lines of the forests, can enjoy breath king views of the lush jungle, good air and waterfall along the way, some beautiful village by France style, Linh Ung pagoda-Buddha, and join some action game at Fantasy Park. Have buffet lunch at Bana. Afternoon, back to Danang and enjoy your leisure time on beautiful beach.
DA NANG DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to the airport for your departure flight to your home.
Da Nang : Any 3*/4*/5* Accommodation (Optional), Hoi An : Any 3*/4*/5* Accommodation (Optional) or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Enquire for price