3 days / 2 nights
Da Nang & Hoi An Stopover
- 02 nights’ hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers
- Experienced English Speaking guide guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Mineral water is available on coach as complementary.
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary for Indian passport holders (do not apply for urgent case to get the result less than 7 working days).
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Arrive in Da Nang, welcome by our guide and take a quick tour of Da Nang City including the Museum of Cham Sculpture, Non Nuoc beach and Marble Mountains before transferring to Hoi An. Once a bustling maritime commercial port of Asia between 15th and 19th centuries, Hoi An, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, is now a peaceful town of exceptionally well-preserved architecture, lifestyles and traditions. The town exemplifies a fascinating fusion of cultures between Vietnam and the outside world including China, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, 02 bottles of mineral water, Hotel accommodation
Morning, start touring Hoi An to discover the ancient charm of a renowned World Heritage Site. Once a bustling maritime commercial port of Asia between 15th and 19th centuries, Hoi An is now a peaceful town of exceptionally well-preserved architecture, lifestyles and traditions. The town exemplifies a fascinating fusion of cultures between Vietnam and the outside world including China, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines. Highlights for sightseeing include the town’s iconic 400-year-old Covered Bridge with a small temple attached to one side as a prominent example of Japanese architecture, the Museum of Trade Ceramics which is an elegant Vietnamese style wooden house built in 1858 showcasing antique ceramic artifacts, the 200-year-old Tan Ky House typifying an ancient Chinese merchant residence, the Ong Temple built in 1653 by Chinese settlers to worship Guan Yu, an ancient Chinese general whose character stands for loyalty, bravery and justice. Last but not least, stroll through some villages and the vibrant local market to observe the local daily life still carrying an old-fashioned touch from the past.
Then a perfect way to round off the day is a boat trip on the Thu Bon River, which also gives us a chance to admire the spectacular countryside and explore a handicraft ceramic village and boat building yards.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, boat fee, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Meet our guide & driver at the hotel lobby then transfer to Da Nang airport for flight...
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, 01 bottle of mineral water per pax.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.