5 days / 4 nights
Classic Greece with Meteora and Nafplion
Visit the Theatre of Epidauros, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Visit Meteora, this amazing destination located amongst striking scenery.
- Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- 3-4 star Hotel
- Pick up from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- Bed and breakfast
- Audio guide
Leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidauros, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nauplion. Afternoon is free to spend on your own. Overnight in Nafplio (dinner is included).
Have the morning for yourself. Depart around 12.30 noon for Mycenae. Visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games (dinner is included).
In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Ilia and Achaia until the magnificent bridge which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Overnight in Delphi (dinner is included).
In the morning visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum. Depart for Kalambaka, a small town located on the foot of the astonishing gigantic rock complex that makes Meteora. Overnight in Meteora (dinner included).
Visit Meteora, this amazing destination located amongst striking scenery and perched on the top of huge rocks (which seem to be suspended mid-air!) and where ageless Monasteries stand. Be in awe of the exquisite specimens of Byzantine art you'll find there. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see, across the road, the Leonida’s Monument). Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
Amalia Kalambaka Hotel or Similar, Europa Hotel or Similar, Hotel Olympic or Similar, Orpheas Hotel or Similar, Victoria Hotel or Similar or similar
Athenian Callirhoe Hotel or Similar, Grand Meteora Hotel Kalambaka or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.