4 days / 3 nights
Beijing Classical Tour
Sometimes one day just isn’t enough! Come and join this exciting 4 Days / 3 Nights: Beijing Classical - Private Tour and discover this amazing destination in depth with thanks to a detailed itinerary, perfect for those who want to see more. With accommodation and a range of activities included, all you need to do is relax, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
- Assistance on Arrival
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All tours / activities / shows as per the itinerary
- All entrance tickets as per itinerary
- All Pick up drops / transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Transport in A/C car / Bus as mentioned
- Meals as per the itinerary / included in the itinerary
- Driver Guide as mentioned
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- VIP Darshan in Kamakhya Temple Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Arrival Beijing - Transfer to Hotel
Check in to Hotel by yourself, no further service for today
Beijing City Tour
Meet the guide the main lobby of the hotel, then visit the Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City - the largest and best preserved imperial residence in China. Drop by a traditional medicine shop. After lunch at a local restaurant visit the Temple of Heaven, dedicated to rituals that pay homage to the glory of heaven. Proceed to the Summer Palace, a picturesque world famous imperial garden. Enjoy a Peking Duck dinner
Take an excursion to Changling, the largest of the Ming Tombs, imperial tombs with a 500 years history. Have a chance to visit a jade carving factory before lunch. Continue to one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Great Wall. Badaling is the most renowned of its sectionsl. Afterwards, transferr to the Olympic Stadium for an outside view of the Bird's Nest and Water Cube
Enjoy breakfast at the in hotel before checking out by yourself. Breakfast included.
Dong Fang Hotel or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Guide options Guide type: Guide Requirements Please be aware for bookings of 2, 4, 6 or 8 persons, passengers will be allocated twin bedroom(s). For 3, 5, 7 or 9 persons, one person will be allocated a single room while others are allocated twin Please be aware for bookings of 2, 4, 6 or 8 persons, passengers will be allocated twin bedroom(s). For 3, 5, 7 or 9 persons, one person will be allocated a single room while others are allocated twin Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. Others For bookings of 2, 4, 6 or 8 persons, passengers will be allocated twin bedroom(s). For 3, 5, 7 or 9 persons, one person will be allocated a single room while others are allocated twin bedroom(s). Shopping stops included at Chinese traditional medicine shop, Jade Carving shop.