6 days / 5 nights
Beauty of Vietnam Southern
- 05 nights’ hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers
- Experienced English Speaking guide guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is available on coach as complementary.
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary for Indian passport holders (do not apply for urgent case to get the result less than 7 working days).
- Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
- Visa and Insurance
- Hotel Taxes
- Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
- Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
- Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
- Portages at airport
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
- Beverages of any kind
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, 02 bottles of mineral water, Hotel accommodation
Morning, start the tour by visiting Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a neo-Roman cathedral built by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles, Saigon Central Post Office, former US Embassy, City Hall, China Town and the Jade Emperor Temple (Phuoc Hai), a rare Taoist structure in Vietnam built in 1909. Lunch at local or Indian restaurant.
Afternoon, take time for shopping at Saigon Square Center and Ben Thanh Market, which was built by the French in 1870 and originally named Les Halles Centrales. The market whose main entrance clock tower is a city’s symbol, features one-way aisles lined with vendor stands offering cheap goods for sale such as postcards, t-shirts, silk, bamboo and lacquer ware.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fees, lunch at local or Indian restaurant, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Afternoon, on the return to the city, stop to discover the Cu Chi Tunnels which was once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, lunch at local, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
Afternoon, transfer to Can Tho, check in your hotel and spend time at leisure.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, boat fee, lunch at local home or local restaurant, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide, entrance fee, boat fee, lunch at local restaurant, 02 bottles of mineral water per pax, Hotel accommodation.
At leisure until transfer to airport for departure.
Today included: Private transportation with English speaking guide
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.