7 days / 6 nights
Anatolian Dreams Tour
Ankara - Atatürk's Mausoleum Cappadocia - Kaymakli - Underground City Göreme - Open Air museum Göreme - UNESCO Heritage site Istanbul - Blue Mosque Istanbul - Hippodrome Istanbul - Old City - UNESCO Heritage site Istanbul - St. Sophia Museum Istanbul - Topkapi Palace Konya - Alaeddin Mosque Konya - Mevlana Museum Sultanhani Caravansary
Inbound Transfer - Istanbul New Istanbul Airport (IST) Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) Outbound Transfer - Istanbul New Istanbul Airport (IST) Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle High Speed train between Konya and Istanbul and transfers Tips except driver and guide Entrance fees 6 nights - accommodation
Suggested optional activities Tips - driver and guide Compulsory Travel Insurance
Welcome to Istanbul. You will transferred to your hotel and the remainder of the day is yours, free to explore Istanbul. Overnight Istanbul
Saturday Istanbul Old City
Tour the exotic city that spans both Europe and Asia visiting the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum and the Hippodrome. Cruise between two continents on the stretch of water that separates Europe from Asia in the afternoon with an optional 'Half day Bosphorous cruise'. Overnight Istanbul
Sunday Ankara, Cappadocia
After breakfast we drive towards the nation's capital, Ankara to visit Anitkabir, the Mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Ataturk before continuing on to the surreal landscape of Cappadocia. Overnight Cappadocia
Monday Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Marvel at the lunar landscape of Cappadocia today as we visit the Goreme Valley Open Air Museum and the fairy chimneys, and explore the many levels of an underground city. Photo opportunities are everywhere so have your cameras ready! Tonight, don't miss the optional Turkish folklore evening featuring folklore and belly dancers... a night you won't forget! Overnight Cappadocia
Tuesday Sultanhani Caravansary, Konya
Leaving Cappadocia we head south, towards Konya, along the ancient Silk Road, visiting Sultanhani Caravansary, just as the ancient traders did. Once in Konya we tour the Mevlana Museum, the mausoleum of Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi and Alaeddin Mosque. Overnight Konya
Wednesday Konya - Istanbul
Today, after breakfast, we catch the new high speed train from Konya to Istanbul, arriving into Istanbul mid afternoon. You will be transferred to your hotel and the rest of the day is free to explore. Overnight Istanbul
After breakfast, our tour concludes and we say goodbye to our new friends before being transferred to the airport for your onward flight
Hilton Garden Inn Konya, MDC Hotel or similar
Port Bosphorus Hotel or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of
2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
3. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
Enquire for price