6 days / 5 nights
Aegean Express Tour
- Ephesus - UNESCO Heritage site
- Gallipoli - ANZAC Cove
- Gallipoli - Chunuk Bair - New Zealand Memorial
- Gallipoli - Johnson's Jolly - original tunnels
- Gallipoli - Lone Pine - Australian Memorial
- Gallipoli - The Nek - original trenches
- Gallipoli Battlefields Tour
- Istanbul - Blue Mosque
- Istanbul - Hippodrome
- Istanbul - Old City - UNESCO Heritage site
- Istanbul - St. Sophia Museum
- Istanbul - Topkapi Palace
- Pergamum - UNESCO Heritage site
- Sirince - Village
- Site of the Temple of Artemis
- Troy - UNESCO Heritage site
- Inbound Transfer - Istanbul
- New Istanbul Airport (IST)
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Tips except driver and guide
- Entrance fees
- 5 nights - accommodation
- 2 nights Boutique Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Hotel
- 1 night Special Class Çanakkale MD Barbaros Hotel
- 2 nightsBoutiqueKuşadasıIlayda Avantgarde Hotel
- 5 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Suggested optional activities
- Tips - driver and guide
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
SATURDAY - ISTANBUL
Welcome to Istanbul! You will be transferred to your hotel and the remainder of the day is yours free to explore at your own pace.
SUNDAY - ISTANBUL OLD CITY
After breakfast, you enjoy a fully guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome. Cruise between two continents on the stretch of water that separates Europe from Asia in the afternoon with an optional 'Half day Bosphorous cruise'.
MONDAY - Gallipoli Battlefields
One of the most emotionally touching places in Turkey, today we visit the WW1 Battlefields of Gallipoli including Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, The Nek, Johnston's Jolly, original trenches and tunnels.
TUESDAY - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
Step back in time today as we visit Troy and its famed Trojan Horse, followed by a tour of the magnificent acropolis of Pergamum. Its impressive temples and library made it a renowned cultural and political centre in its time.
WEDNESDAY - Ephesus, Kusadasi
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the site of the Temple of Artemis. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and theatre before continuing to the former Greek village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines. Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey and at the carpet village we learn how the carpets are made by hand and what determines their value.
THURSDAY - KUSADASI
After breakfast our tour concludes and we say goodbye to our new friends.
Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel, MD Barbaros Hotel, Sirkeci Mansion Hotel or similar
Please Note: 1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. 2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested. 3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.