3 days / 2 nights
3 Days Cambodia Stopover
The temple complex, cover 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Visit to the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight and then head out to the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century); See the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), Bayon Temple.
- Transfer in/out with guide
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fee and Pass Angkor site
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Bus Express PNH-REP Mekong Express
- Half board meals (2L ,1D)
- Mineral water & Cool towel
- All airfares & airport taxes.
- Travel insurance
- Beverages in the restaurants where meals are included
- Service charge of central bank
- Insurance Traveler
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Personal and other expenses such as porter age, bar bills and laundry not stated in the itinerary
Phnom Penh arrival
Arrive Phnom Penh, meet with driver and transfer to hotel for check in. ( Subject based on room availability )
Lunch is at Friends the Restaurant a ‘kindness restaurant’s where ex-street children are trained in hospitality and restaurant skills, helping them to break away from life on the streets.
This afternoon, discover the Phnom City including: Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21), the National Museum built in 1917-18 is exclusively dedicated to Khmer arts. Royal Palace built in 1866, Silver Pagoda located within the Royal Palace compound and then Wat Phnom, an ancient pagoda stand up on the hill .Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
After breakfast, you will be picked up by bus to begin the scenic journey to Siem Reap, which takes around 6 hours. In the afternoon we arrive and transfer to the Hotel in downtown Siem Reap for check in.
After enjoy a bit relax then you will visit the most famous of all the temples on the Angkor plain: Angkor Wat. The temple complex, cover 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks, the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat symbolizes the ocean. Sunset at Phnom Bakheng or Pre Rup paints the temple in an orange hue. Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with Apsara Dance Show at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap departure
Breakfast at hotel – Continue your visit to the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight and then head out to the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century); See the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Lunch is Khmer style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near Sras Srang, the Royal Pool of Ablutions, originally reserved for the King and his consorts. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore to see the traditional way of life and say hello to the Cambodians near here. The rest of day is free leisure till the time to transfer to hotel for departure flight back home or next destination . The end of our service !
Angkor Panoramic Hotel or Similar, Samnang Laor Hotel or Similar or similar
Angkor Holiday Hotel or Similar, Le Mont Hotel or Similar or similar
Sokha Angkor Hotel or Similar, Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Enquire for price
Enquire for price