• Any Ticket [ Rail / Air / Bus ]
• Coolie / Porter / Guide Charges
• Any Entrance, Camera Charges During Sightseeing
• Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
• Any other meals.
• Travel Insurance.
• Any Kind of entry or Permission.
• Personal Expenses, Telephone, Laundry, Liquor, Tips etc.
• Any other not mansion in Inclusions.
• Any Jungle Safari, Bird Safari, Elephant Safari, etc… not include in any package.
Cygnett Inn or Similar, Fern Residency or Similar, Hotel Bansi or Similar, Hotel Heritage or Similar, Hotel Kohinoor Plaza or Similar, Hotel Summit or Similar, Le Grand or Similar, Manek Svasti Inn or Similar, Palm Valley Resort or Similar, Safari Resort or Similar, Vraj Inn or Similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
• Gujarat is a 'Dry State' by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
• It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
• Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed.
• Resort / Hotels reserves the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
• Actual Journey is not responsible, if any guest is/are caught by local police in drunken condition or doing any illegal activities.
As per the govt. directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Visa for check inn process and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voter ID card / Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel, and Safari / Jungle Safari etc, entry time (PAN Card is not valid). Visa is compulsory for foreigner at the time of hotel / Resort check inn and also at check point of Govt. during the travelling / Sightseeing.
Holidays:-During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Actual Journey cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
- 50% at the time of Booking and Balance before 15 Days of Travel.
General Notes and T&C for Tour Booking.
• NO BOOKING MADE. ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
• Entry Fees Charges for Foreigner Would Be Different Form the Indian.
• Driver Will Be Acquainted with the local Language Only
• Request you to please confirm rates before booking.
• Rooms and hotels are subject to availability at the time of receiving booking.
• In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar hotel will be provided, which can change the above tour package costing.
• Package costing change without prior notice.
• Rates are not valid for Special dates, Long Weekends and Festivals.
• No Refund for any unutilized rooms, service or sightseeing.
• All prices are in Indian Rupees and rates are only for Indian National only.
• Please note that Early Check inn and Late Check out as per hotel terms and policy and its maybe chargeable.
• Please check hotels area, review, and other requirement as per your Guest, and avoid unnecessary obligations.
• E. & O. E.
Standard Hotel Check Inn / out Time
(Please reconfirm Check inn / Check out Policy at Hotel at the time of check inn)
• Check inn 12:00noon - Check out 10:00am
• Check inn 02:00pm – Check out 12:00noon