Join this exciting tour and spend eight days discovering some of the most beautiful places in Morocco. Begin this memorable tour in breathtaking Marrakech, strolling its beautifully arranged streets and visiting the main monuments. Then, discover the hidden gems of the desert, getting closer to the Moroccan culture and cuisine while exploring fascinating cities and villages like Ouarzazate, Taroudant, Tafraout, Tiznit and Agadir.
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs, Agdal Garden and wander through the bustling Souks & Jemaa el-Fnaa square.
- Ouarzazate: Perfect start point for desert discovery, very popular as a cinema-city and it’s preserved Kasbahs.
- Taroudant: “a little Marrakech” known for their craftsmen, nice carpets and leatherwork.
- Tafraout: The heart of Berber Country, situated in an amazing valley surrounded by mountains.
- Tiznit: this” Silver city” is the best place to found the Berber jewellery, offer a pleasant climate between Atlas and Atlantic.
- Agadir: Enjoy a Kasbah, souks, wide crescent beach and seaside promenade lined with cafes- restaurants
Assistance on Arrival
Daily Full Breakfast
Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
All tours / activities / shows as per the itinerary
All entrance tickets as per itinerary
All Pick up drops / transfers mentioned in the itinerary
Transport in A/C car / Bus as mentioned
Meals as per the itinerary / included in the itinerary
Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
Visa and Insurance
Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
Portages at airport
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
Beverages of any kind
Arrive at Marrakech Airport, where our representative will meet and greet you. Afterwards enjoy transfer to your selected hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Perhaps, admire the top monuments charting the history of Marrakech, such as the magnificent Koutoubia mosque, beautiful Bahia Palace with its exceptional decorated Saadian Tombs or the walled Medina and its maze of alleys and side streets.Back to the hotel and enjoy a dinner, but if you want to end the day in a memorable manner, enjoy an optional Moroccan dinner show in the Medina. Overnight in Marrakech
Enjoy an early breakfast before you pick up your rental car from the hotel reception. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Continue exploring the beautiful city of Marrakech, discovering the hidden gems of Medina, visiting the beautiful Majorelle Garden, Menara, Palmeraie or the new city. Afterwards, head back to your hotel to have a delightful dinner and rest, preparing yourself for a new, exciting day in Morocco. Overnight in Marrakech
Begin your day with a tasty breakfast at the hotel. Afterwards, continue your journey, taking advantage of another beautiful day in lively Marrakech. And if you want to leave the city searching for more adventure, catch sight of the interesting Essaouira city or visit Ourika or Imlil, two the Berber villages that promise to amaze your eyes. At the end of the day, head back to your hotel, where a dinner is waiting for you. Overnight in Marrakech.
MARRAKECH – OUARZAZATE (205 km – 4hrs)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, hop on your rental car and depart bustling Marrakech, heading towards Ouarzazate. Pass through the winding roads and admire the impressive landscape. Perhaps make a stop at Ait Ben Haddou, one of the famous ksars (castles) of the south, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and a preferred filming site for many famous TV shows and films. On arrival in Ouarzazate, check-in and enjoy the dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Ouarzazate
OUARZAZATE – TAROUDANT (295 km – 45h30mn)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and start your visit to Ouarzazate: Kasbah Taourirt, Cinema Museum, Atlas studio (not included) and then drive to Taroudant: We recommend exploring Arab & Berber souks of Taroudant, with a strong tradition of local craft, the red Walls. Dinner at hotel. Overnight in Taroudant
TAROUDANT – TAFRAOUT (225 km – 3hrs)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then continue towards Tafraout: Tour to Tafraout, visit the weekly market in Tafraout, travel through the Anti-Atlas's Ameln Valley, and stop for lunch before admiring the almond groves and the panoramic views from Kerdous. Check-in& dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Taroudant
TAFRAOUT – TIZNIT – AGADIR (265 km – 4hrs)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then continue towards Agadir, passing by the Tiznit, the ‘silver capital’, a place that has cultivated a great reputation for its ancient ramparts, Berber silver jewellery, and very friendly residents. Stroll the beautifully arranged streets of Tiznit’s old Medina and enjoy an optional lunch break before heading towards Agadir, your last stop. Check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, relaxing or exploring the charming city of Agadir. End the day with a dinner at the hotel. Return of rental car will be in the hotel. All details and exact time should be agreed with our agent in day 2 on the car's delivery time. Overnight in Agadir.
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a comfortable transfer to the airport and catch your return flight home. Have a safe journey! Breakfast included.
Oudayas hotel or similar or similar
Argana Hotel or similar, Hotel Le Fint or similar, Les Amandiers or similar, Palais Salam hotel or similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Guide type: Not included
Tips type: Optional
Please provide flight details when booking.
Security deposit required.