This blissful honeymoon package is filled with the right mixture of divinity, charm, relaxation, shopping, and unforgettable romantic experience you’ll cherish for life.
Gift from South Tourism (Houseboat Toy as Memory)
01 Hrs shikara ride in Alleppey Back water
Daily water Bottle per person each
Daily Tetra Juice per person each
Daily Lays chips per person each
Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
A/C Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing
Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
Arrival and Departure assistance at the airport/Railway station
Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
Visa and Insurance
Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
Portages at airport
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
Beverages of any kind
Upon your arrival you will be welcome by our tour executive and after introduction to our driver you can start drive to Alleppey. Upon arrival you check in to the hotel and after small refreshment you can visit Mullakkal Raja Rajeswari Temple and late you can visit nearby villages. In the evening you can do 1 hour shikara ride in AlleppeyBack water (Included in this package). Then spend your leisure time in Alleppey beach in the evening . Late return back to hotel for stay. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Today Morning after breakfast you can start drive to Cochin enroute you can visit Marari beach. On reaching Cochin you can do Cochin sightseeing’s like Santa Cruz Church, St. Francis Church (the first European church in India), Chinese fishing net, Dutch cemetery, Dutch palace museum and Jewish synagogue. If time permits you can do shopping in famous LULU Mall. Later you will be transferred to Cochin Airport/ Railway station for your onward journey back home with Sweet Memories of your days spent in Kerala. Tour Ends!!
Pagoda Resort or Similar Hotel or similar
Palmgrove Lake Resort or Similar Hotel, Ramada Alleppey or Similar Hotel or similar
Terms & Condition’s
1. Above rates are subject to availability.
2. Cancellation charges as per company policy.
3. The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the peak season
4. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
5. In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained in that situation.
6. Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and availability of ferry and same will be updated to you daily basis.