Luzern – a city to explore
Mount Pilatus – with magnificent views over Lake Lucerne
Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe
Glacier Express – the slowest fast train in the world
Zermatt – a picturesque mountain village Gornergrat – top view to the Matterhorn
1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Luzern – St. Moritz – Zermatt – Interlaken – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
7 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Luzern, St. Moritz, Zermatt and Interlaken
1 x Excursion to Mount Pilatus, Gornergrat and Jungfraujoch (non-guided)
1 x Seat reservation on the Glacier Express 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
Visa and Insurance
Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
Portages at airport
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
Beverages of any kind
Any Item do not mentioned above
Individual travel to Luzern. Overnight in Luzern
Luzern / Excursion Mount Pilatus
Cruise across the lake to Alpnachstad and change to the steepest cogwheel train in the world up to Mount Pilatus. Overnight in Luzern.
Board the train which will take you to the world famous holiday resort of St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today, take the Glacier Express to Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
Zermatt / Excursion Gornergrat
During the ride to the summit of Gornergrat, take time to marvel at the magnificent Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt
Zermatt – Interlaken
Continue to the Bernese Oberland, to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Interlaken / Excursion Jungfraujoch
Train ride to Jungfraujoch with views of the Aletsch glacier. Overnight in Interlaken
Individual return journey
3 Star Hotel DBL, 3 Star Hotel SGL, 3 Star Hotel TRP or similar
4 Star Hotel DBL, 4 Star Hotel SGL, 4 Star Hotel TRP or similar
Terms & Condition’s
1. Above rates are subject to availability.
2. Cancellation charges as per company policy.
3. The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the peak season
4. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
5. In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained in that situation.
6. Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and availability of ferry and same will be updated to you daily basis.