1.Carbyn's Cove Beach
2.Cellular Jail Light and Light & Sound Show
3.North Bay & Ross Island
4.Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island
5.Elephant Beach + Snorkeling
6.Required leisure time
7.Makruzz/Green Ocean/Sea Link
Accommodations on twin sharing AC Room.
Daily buffet breakfast for a couple.
Airport Pickup & Drop
Welcome Drink (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
Guide at Cellular Jail.
A complimentary visit to Corbyn’s cove beach.
Port Blair To Havelock Island & Havelock Island to Port Blair by Makruzz/Green Ocean.
Complimentary 01 session of snorkeling at elephant beach/ light house.
Transportation using Private AC Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary, inclusive of fuel, parking, toll & driver allowance.
All sightseeing programs are accordingly as mentioned.
Entry permits/entry tickets/boat tickets/ferry tickets wherever required.
24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
To & fro air fare from mainland.
All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
Scuba diving and underwater sea walking
Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
Arrival in Port Blair - Cellular Jail
Welcome to Andaman, Upon Arrival our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel and stay-rest. At late afternoon we will visit the Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening watch the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Note: Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail starts at 17:30hrs & 18:45.
Port Blair - North Bay - Ross Island - Port Blair
After breakfast, start the voyage in a boat towards Ross Island - the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s & Peacocks. Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners and then for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral and underwater marine life. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Note: Ross Island remains close on Wednesday
Port Blair - Havelock Island
Early morning depart to Havelock Island by Private Cruise after reaching Havelock Island you will be escorted by one of our executive to the respective resort. Rest for some time and later visit to Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before enjoy the scenic beauty of the beach. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach. Back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Havelock Island - Elephant Beach – Port Blair
After breakfasts proceed to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock. Evening return back to Port Blair by Private ferry. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Note: A Session of Snorkeling at Elephant Beach for the Couple. If Elephant Beach is closed, we’ll take you to Light House beach for Snorkeling.
Depart from Port Blair - Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and finally we escort you to the Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish.
Hotel Marine View Standard, Moonlit Sands or similar
Marina Manor Dlx / Grand Paradise Dlx, Radhakrishna Dlx or similar
Havelock Holiday Beach Resort Studio, J Hotel (Dlx) OR S.R Castel Dlx or similar
• This is only a quote & no reservations are made.
• We have not initiated any bookings and shall proceed with the same on receiving a confirmation from you.
• We suggest you to pay for the activities you would like to avail in advance as traveling with your purse or bags during boat rides or while swimming in the beaches could be an overhead.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances should be covered by the customer.
• The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
• Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
• As the vehicle & drivers may keep changing, we request you to take diligent care of your personal belongings throughout the tour.
• Andaman Excursion is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
• Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air amphi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
• There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.