Start and end in Tallinn! With the discovery tour Baltic Impressions Tour, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 4 other destinations in Europe. Baltic Impressions Tour is a will let discover in full Baltics countries includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Lahemaa National Park
- Cesis the Hanseatic city with winding streets, castle ruins and beautiful gardens
- Gauja National Park
- Vilnus where you will join th panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anna’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn.
- Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania and we see the well preserved Trakai castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve.
- Klaipeda with a short sightseeing to the Old Town with its narrow, cobblestone streets and old guild houses , Theatre Square and the Aennchen von Tharau Fountain
- Riga is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a true kaleidoscope of various architectural styles. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, Swedish Gates, Three Brothers, Large and Small Guild House and the Freedom Monument
Assistance on Arrival
Daily Full Breakfast
Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
All tours / activities / shows as per the itinerary
All entrance tickets as per itinerary
All Pick up drops / transfers mentioned in the itinerary
Transport in A/C car / Bus as mentioned
Meals as per the itinerary / included in the itinerary
Air Tickets (International / Domestic)
Visa and Insurance
Suggested optional activities/ tours if any.
Any meals / snacks other than mentioned in the itinerary
Camera Fee and any other entertainment charges
Tips of any kind – Guides, Driver, Cruise Crew, etc.
Portages at airport
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone etc
Beverages of any kind
You will be picked up at the airport and taken to your hotel. After check-in you have the rest of the day to your disposal. Enjoy the vibes of the city and feel special with a welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice at the hotel. Overnight in Tallinn on selected board basis.
After breakfast we drive to the Lahemaa National Park, where we visit the Manor Houses in Palmse and Vihula. We continue to Tartu, the university town, where Estonia gained its statehood. We see the charming Old Town and the University founded in 1632. From Tartu we drive onwards into Latvia to Cesis, a Hanseatic city with winding streets, castle ruins and beautiful gardens.
oday we drive through the Gauja National Park to Sigulda, a popular holiday resort. We see the ruins of the Episcopal Castle and the ruins of the Castle of the Knights of the Sword before we drive around Riga to hit the highway down to Vilnius. En-route we reach the magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through Lithuania to reach Vilnius at late afternoon. Overnight in Vilnius on selected board basis.
Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning sightseeing tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anna’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. After the tour we continue to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania and we see the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. The balance of the day is spent en-route to Klaipeda, where we arrive at late afternoon. Overnight in Klaipeda on selected board basis.
The day is reserved for a full-day optional tour to the Curonian Spit, a thin, 100 km stretch of land between the Baltic Sea and the Curonian Lagoon with small fishing villages, pine forests and endless sand dunes. Our first stop is the Hill of Witches in Juodkrante. After that we continue to Nida, where we visit the High Dunes, Thomas Mann’s summerhouse and get acquainted with the charming resort town before we drive back to Klaipeda. The evening offers an optional Lithuanian dinner at Restaurant Fredericho Pasazas. Overnight in Klaipeda on selected board basis
Klaipeda first became a part of Lithuania in 1923 and had a long history as a German town called Memel. A short sightseeing tour takes us to the Old Town with its narrow, cobblestone streets and old guild houses and we visit the Theatre Square and the Aennchen von Tharau Fountain. We now continue to the Samogitia National Park, where we embark on a walking tour around the picturesque Lake Plateliai. After that we continue to Siauliai and Hill of Crosses, one of the holiest sites of Catholic Lithuania. We head North into Latvia and reach Riga in the afternoon. The evening offers an optional organ concert at the Dome Cathedral. Overnight in Riga on selected board basis.
Founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, Riga is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a true kaleidoscope of various architectural styles. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, Swedish Gates, Three Brothers, Large and Small Guild House and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon is reserved for an optional visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening enjoy an optional Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant Forest. Overnight in Riga on selected board basis.
The tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu. We do a short tour of the resort before we continue through the North Estonian land of forests and arrive in Tallinn early afternoon. Overnight in Tallinn on selected board basis.
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian Art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art. The evening offers an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv. Overnight in Tallinn on selected board basis.
Enjoy the last breakfast included in this fantastic tour. You will then picked up and transfered to the airport. Breakfast included.
Hotel Cesis or similar or similar
Hotel National or similar, Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva or similar, Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia or similar, Hotel Wellton Riverside or similar or similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Guide type: Guide