1. Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport.
2. Airport Pick up & Drop.
3. Transportation using private AC Car with chauffer as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
4. Accommodation as specified above.
5. Full buffet breakfast & Dinner daily in the hotel.
6. Snorkelling at Jolly Buoy / Red Skin Island on Day 3.
7. Glass Bottom Ride at Jolly Buoy.
8. Airport/Harbour Transfers + all the aforementioned sightseeing & tour by exclusive chauffer driven AC vehicle on all days.
9. Entry/Ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
10. Hotel taxes Applicable as on today.
1. Air/train tickets, Lunch at hotels, Room service, Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges and all items of personal nature.
2. Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with hotels.
3. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotel Aries, Island Pride, Port Meridian, Serenity Home or similar
Aparupa, De Meadows, Holiday Inn Port Blair, Hotel London, Hotel Mainak, Hotel Sherish, Kavitha Regent, Marine Hill, Marine View, R D International, Shine View, The Shelter, Velocity, Western Park or similar
Airport Hotel, Blue Mmarlin, Classic Regency, De Marina, Driftwood, Haywizz, Hotel Blue Mmarlin, Hotel G.B.Oceania, Hotel Shompen, Islander Inn, J Hotel, Rose View, Silver Spring, TSG. Emerald View, TSG.Grand, The North Reef, White Coral or similar
Coral Cove, Hotel Sentinel, ITC Fortune Resort Bay Island, Peerless Sarovar Portico Beach Resort, Rose Valley Resort, Sea Princess Beach Resort, Sea Shell at Port Blair, Sinclair’s Bay View or similar
1. Above rates are subject to availability.
2. Cancellation charges as per company policy.
3. The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season – 10th Dec 2018 – 20th Jan 2019.
4. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
5. Ferry / Cruise Operations are purely subjected to Govt Clearance.
6. Union Territory “Andaman & Nicobar Islands” is under restricted area category please carry valid photo Identity proof issued by Govt of India.
7. In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
8. All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs, guest having late afternoon flight may book additional tour accordingly.
9. Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.